Galactica Lock Down

3 hours later.
Zeb pov.
We arrive back to the rebel fleet after competing our mission. But at a at terrible price. We found kanan alive but then he was destroyed by ezra new powers. As payback for all those hurt by ezra and his empire. We blow up his palace with him and assassins still inside.

There was no way they survive that explosion. We entered the comman center and saw everyone. We through they would cheer for a our success but they look sad.

What wrong with everyone. We won. I said. No we didn't. You may have destroy his palace but it was a mistake. Mon mothma said. How we destroy the palace, ezra and his assassins. How was this a mistake? Because their not dead and ezra has sent out this message. She press a button on the holo table and a message from the holo net pop up.

To all my loyal subjects in the galaxy. I have some bad for you. As of today. The entire galaxy is on full lock down until further notice. All planet's are now under imperial blockade. No ship except imperial ships may leave the systems. If you try to leave. Their we be consequences. Don't blame me your emperor for this new law. Blame the rebellion. They're the ones who made me made this law. They took away your freedom to leave other worlds.

But don't worry. It won't be forever. Your get you freedom back once the rebellion is destroyed. Have a nice day. Ezra said and ended the transmission.

This is bad. This so very bad. If all planet's are blockaded. That limits our resources around the galaxy. The rebellion is doom. Bail organa said. We should never have blown up his palace. Now the hole inter galaxy is in chaos and it's all our fault. Mon mothma said. Ok what about imperial resources. If planets are block by the empire and imperial ships can leave and go. Then we can hit those ships instead. I said.

I don't know. It seems ezra has anticipated our move before we make them. An idea right wouldn't matter. We'll lose at the end. Tristan said. Yeah you're probably right. We made a wrong move and the galaxy end up paying for it. Like bail organa said. This is very bad for us, the rebellion, and the galaxy. I said. Let's try your plan first and see where it leads us. Mon mothma said. Let's just hope things go our way for once.

Rumble of Emperor Brigder palace
Emperor Ezra pov.
I was still at the rumble of my glorious palace. Search teams were looking through the rumble to see if anything survive. So far nothing. Then one of the imperial officials came to me. My lord we look through the rumble and found some weapons and computers. He said.

Ok take them to my ship and how long will be until my new palace is built? I ask. I say about a month or two sir. It will better than your last one. Very good get started it once you clear all this rumble. Yes sir. He said and left. Then ursa came up to me. My emperor your star destroyer is all set up for you. She said. Ok let's roll. I said and we got on the ship.

2 minutes later.
We reach my super star destroyer and landed in the hangar.

It used to be vader's before I killed him and now it's mine

It used to be vader's before I killed him and now it's mine. We walk into my throne room and saw the other assassins. My emperor how is the constitution going on coruscant? Ahsoka ask. They said the new palace won't be ready in a mouth or two. So for right now this is our home. It don't matter home is where ever you go emperor and we are glad to follow. Hera said.

Thanks it's been a long night so let's go get some sleep. Yes emperor. They all said and we all walk out to our room.