Spy In The Rebellion

Few Days Later
Early In The Morning
Emperor Ezra pov.
I Was In My Room Sleep With My Generals On Both My Sides Sleeping As Well. When A Imperial Officer Busted Into Room. Causing Us To Wake Up. Sorry For The Intrusion My Emperor. But Your Spy In The Rebellion Wishes To Speak With You. He Said. Fine I'll Speak With Them. Now Before I Kill You For Interrupting Our Sleep. I Said.

Yes Sir. Sorry Sir. He Said And Ran Out The Room. I Activated My Hologram Transmission And My Spy Appeared. Emperor Brigder. The Spy Said. What News Have You Brought Me To Day? I Ask. The Rebellion Has Launch An Attack On The Panet Nexus.

They've Jammed All Imperial Transmissions So They Wouldn't Be Able To Call For Reinforcements. Emperor The Imperials Won't Last Long. Not To Worry. I Wouldn't Lose A Single Planet To The Rebels. I'm Sending Reinforcements. The Rebles Will Learn Not To Opposed The Emperor. Yes My Lord. The Transmission Ended And I Look At My Generals.

So Who Are Sending For This Mission Emperor? Sabine Ask. I'm Sending You, Ketsu, And Usra. Hera And ahsoka You Are Needed Here For A Important Meeting Today. Yes Emperor. They both Said. Ursa Contact Your Warriors. Tell Them To Gear Up. Yes My Lord. Usra Said As She, Sabine, And Ketsu Got Dress And Walk Out The Room For Their Mission.

One Hour Later
Planet Nexus.
Zeb pov.
The Rebellion Dispatch Me And Chopper With Rebel Soldiers To The Planet Nexus To Take Control Of The Imperial Base Here. We Jammed All Their Transmissions So They Wouldn't Call For Reinforcements. Right Now We're In A Middle Of A Fire Fight.

Captain Orrelios. More Stormtroopers Incoming. One Soldier Said. Bring In The Heavy Weapons. I Ordered. The Soldier Nodded And Some Of The Men To Come To The Front Lines. They Ran In Front Of Us With Z-6 Rotary Blasters And Started Shooting Imperial Reinforcements. They Were Dropping Like Flies. The Stormtroopers Tried Fighting Back But Found That They Couldn't. So Instead They Retreated.

LOOK THEY'RE FALLING BACK!!! One Of The Soldiers Yelled As The Rest Started Celebrating Too Early. FOCUS EVERYONE!!! NOW'S NOT THE TIME TO CELEBRATE!!! WE STILL HAVE TO WIN THIS BATTLE!!! I Order. Sorry Captain. They All Said. Well Next Time Remember To Save The Excitement For When We Take A Planet.

Chopper Contact The Fleet. Let's Update Them On Our Progress. Chopper Nodded And Began Contacting The Fleet. Within Seconds. Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, General Dodonna, And Leia Pop Up.

Captain Orrelios What Is Your Status On Taking The Planet? Mon mothma Ask. We Have Imperials On The Run. They're Retreating Back To Their Base. If Everything Goes Smoothly. We Should Have The Planet Within A Few Hours. I Said. Excellent Captain. But We Just Did A Scan Of The Base. The Empire Has Set Up A Blockade To Stop You. We Sending Two Y-Wings Bombers To Destroy It. Bail Said

Alright We'll Report Back When The Mission Is Over. I Said And Ended The Transmission. Alright Soldiers Let's Move Out. I Order And We Started Moving.

10 Minutes Later.
We Kelp On Walking Up Until We Reach A Hill. We Climb To The Top And Look Below. There We Saw The Blockade. Blockade Located. Now Where Are Those Bombers. Sir Look. One Of Soldiers Said As I Look Up And Saw Two Y-Wings Fighters. They Flew Over The Blockade And Bomb It.

Right On Target. Ok Everyone. Now That The Blockade Is Destroyed. We Can Move Forward To The Base. FOR THE REBELLION!!! I Yelled. FOR THE REBELLION!!! The Soldiers Yelled Back. Alright Let's Go Get Them.

Unknown Pov.
The Rebels Have Nearly Reach The Base. Even If They Mange Take It Over. They Won't Be Able To Hold It For Long. I Must Contact My Emperor About This Little Development.

Coruscant
Emperor Brigder Palace
Emperor Ezra pov.
I Was Sitting On My Throne In My Throne Room With Both Hera And Ahsoka Standing On Both Sides Of Me. When My Holo Transmitter Started Ringing. Hera Can You Answer That For Me? I Ask. Yes Emperor. She Said And Answers It. The Hologram Of My Spy Appears.

Emperor Brigder I Call With New Information. My Spy Said. What Information Do You Have For Me Now My Loyal Spy? I Ask. The Rebellion Is Closing On The Base My Lord. They've Destroy All The Outer Defenses. The Imperials Won't Last Long.

That's Alright. Because I'm Sending Reinforcements To Back Them Up. As Well As Three Of My Generals. Very Good My Emperor. The Rebellion Won't Be Expecting It. I'll Keep You Posted. With That My Spy Ended The Transmission And Ahsoka Spoke. My Lord The Meeting Is About To Begin. Yes let's Start Heading There Now. I Said As I Got Up As Headed For The Door And Left The Throne Room.