The Party: Part II

(y/n) had a rather grumpy expression on her face.

"Let's just get this over with" she said grudgingly. "You can tell me who you murdered later, or preferably never."

She started to walk out of the room, when Aris called out after her.

"H-hey! Wait up!" he said. "You wouldn't happen to have a streak of white hair under that bandana, would you?"

(y/n) froze.

Suddenly, she spun around and lunged at him, pinning him against the wall.

"Who told?" she said through gritted teeth.

"P-P-Pacifica?" Aris stuttered, so anxious he could barely even hold onto the British accent.

(y/n) seemed satisfied with the answer, for she finally let go of him.

"Makes sense" she said. "She knew at the golf course."

Aris wondered what exactly had happened at the golf course. Had Pacifica told his mother that she knew about her white streak? And why was she wearing that bandana? Did she always cover it up?

He realized that he was so deep in thought that he didn't notice (y/n) staring at him with skeptical eyes.

"You know, Northwest, you seem...different" she said, as she narrowed her eyes at him. "Have you always been a nervous wreck?"

That statement infuriated Aris.

"I don't know, have you always been this terrifying?"

That answer appeared to have really please her, for suddenly a huge smile suddenly spread across her entire face. Even though it was mostly in a mocking way, Aris could tell that there was some truth behind it.

"Thanks, I try" she said. "Especially when I'm around you."

Even though he was being insulted, Aris couldn't help but laugh at that remark. It was just so snarky.

It was snarky enough to sound like something he would have said.

With that thought in mind, he shot her a mischievous grin and let his tongue fly.

"Sheesh, with the way you reacted, you'd think that I told you you're beautiful or something" he said.

That statement sent (y/n) into a fit of violent laughter.

"Oh, don't flatter me, Northwest, or I'll have to punch you" she said. "No seriously, I will punch you."

"Okay, then I'll continue" said Aris. "You're mean, bossy, annoyingly smart..."

(y/n) punched him before he could finish.

"Are you describing me, or yourself?"

Aris shot her a mock flattered expression.

"Aw, you really think I'm smart?"

"Shut up, Northwest. Breathe a word about this conversation, and I'll shoot you with the plasma gun...again."

Aris laughed, before wondering what a pickle that they had gotten themselves into. Apparently, they were about to break up their own parents. Athena was somewhere in the mansion, opening a portal to toss their father into.

It was at that moment he realized he had to find his sister before she did so.

"Um, we really should be getting to meeting my mother right about now" he said a little anxiously, trying to remember where Nathaniel had told (y/n) where he would be taking her after she was done.