Special Provisions

For the eighth time in the span of five minutes, Aris knocked on the bathroom door.

"Hurry up in there!" he complained from their bedroom on the other side of the door. He was already fully dressed in his suit. "How long does it take to put on a dress?"

"Exactly three minutes and twenty one seconds, but that doesn't include hair, makeup, and accessories" she said, as she ran a brush through her hair several times.

"You're wearing makeup?" exclaimed Aris. "Don't you think you're going a little overboard?"

"We're normal people going to a rich people party, Aris. I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb if I'm the only girl not wearing makeup" she replied.

She clasped a necklace around her neck, then opened the bathroom door, where her brother was waiting.

Both the twins had an identical look of shock on their faces when they saw each other.

Athena was wearing an elegant dress that went past her knees. The dangerous crimson color of the dress appeared to be enhancing her fierce attitude. She somehow looked both beautiful and intimidating at the same time.

Aris was wearing a white suit with stormtroopers printed all over it.

"You know, all this glaring you do at me is gonna get you wrinkles even faster" he said.

"What are you wearing? Where did you even get that thing?"

"Can't you tell?" Aris said. "It's a Star Wars suit! I found this perfectly fine thing lying in a dumpster."

"Where it belongs. Can't you even dress yourself right without me?"

"I don't know, I think this suit brings out my inner sparkle" Aris said, as he straightened the suit collar and started to strut in place.

Athena glared at her brother.

"Burn it."

"No."

"Then take it off!"

"Fine, but turn around."

Athena put her hands over her eyes and turned with her back facing him as he ripped the suit off of him, dug through his drawers, and slipped a different suit over his body instead in a matter of ten seconds.

Athena turned around.

Her brother was now wearing a black suit with a navy blue tie.

"Better?"

"Without a doubt" she said, as she reached over towards a desk and slung a black purse over her torso.

There was a knock at the door, and the twins both turned towards their bedroom door.

"Are you two done yet?" Blendin's voice said from the other side.

"Come on in" Athena replied.

Blendin opened the door, and stepped into the room, along with several other time agents.

"The faster we fix time, the sooner we can get rid of the paradox!"

"And the sooner you can tell us about our mom!" Aris added.

Blendin paused.

"Yeah, that too" he said nonchalantly.

Athena immediately stood up, and walked towards the time traveller with her usual serious stance.

"But don't you think you should help us a little before we go?" she asked. "You know, a description of the Renegade, that way we know what we're looking for?"

Blendin paused for a moment, before fumbling around with the pockets of his grey tracksuit.

"O-Oh yeah! We're kinda limited on resources since we're s-stranded and all, so all we have is this photo of her rival."

With shaky hands that nearly dropped the photo, he held out the photo to her, and she squinted at him suspiciously before finally taking it.

The twins observed the picture together.

It was a boy who looked around their age, with styled caramel hair, a sharp nose, and a navy blue sweater vest with a light blue dress shirt underneath.

"Don't let the picture f-fool you, he's a devil" said Blendin.

Aris scoffed.

"This is the guy who the Renegade gave up time for?" he said with disbelief. "Ha! He looks like one of those prep school kids from the field trip we infiltrated. So what are we supposed to do when we find this guy? Kill him?"

"By all means, if it comes to that, do it. The world's better off without him" said Blendin. "Now can you go already? Time can't exactly f-fix itself."

Aris rolled up his suit sleeve to reveal the watch, and he typed in several commands which included the specific time:

Annual Rich People Party, July 26, 2012, 8:30 pm

He took his sister's hand, and slammed down onto the watch, the two of them vanishing in plain sight.

When they were gone, one of the men turned towards Blendin.

"Sir, do you really think this is going to work?" he questioned. "They're bound to figure it out, and I think the girl was on to you."

"By the time they realize the truth, they would have already done it" Blendin said, as he pulled up his futuristic watch.

He pressed a button on the watch, and a 3D holographic image was projected.

It was a picture of the Renegade, an adult (y/n) Pines.

____________________________________________________________________________

The next part, ​​​​​​​"The Party: Part I," is currently scheduled for release 12/1/18 unless otherwise posted. Thank you for your dedication, and Happy Late Thanksgiving!