Chapter 11

This is the final chapter of the Chrismas story I hope you have enjoyed it. 

Kara's POV

Today was the day, I was getting to Mike, I couldn't believe it, one year go we met, and were engaged to each other, this past year has been crazy, we had a child together, but most importantly we enjoy each others company, we always managed to have time for just us.

__________

I was waiting behind the doors with Jazz and Ellies who was being held by Alex. Cat and Eliza were by my sides walking me down the aisle. Once the music started and tiger doors opened I felt butterflies in my stomach and I started to feel very emotional. "You ready?" Eliza asked me. I nodded and started to walk down the aisle where I saw Mike wearing his formal prince attire. As we caught a glimpse of each other we smiled I know I blushed, I have never really seen him in his prince attire and I have to say you look beautiful.

"You look beautiful" he whispered in my ear, as Cat and Eliza gave me away to Mike. I blushed and replied "You should wear this more often," I tell him with a smirk.

"Dearly beloved, we have come here today to join to souls as one," the priest said, we both smiled. "Before we begin does anyone think that is pair should not wed", he said, I kept my eyes on Mike the whole time, knowing that even if someone did disapprove I would still marry him. Thankfully no-one stood up. "Good, now they have both written their own vowels, Mike," the priest said, Mike nodded and took a piece of paper out of his pocket. He smiled "Kara, since we met in the coffee shop, you were all I could think about and when you agreed to go on a date with me after writing an article every day since then has been magical, we have grown and created a family together, and become one with Jazzie and Ellies in our lives. You make me a better man, you make me a happy man, and can not wait to continue living our lives together. I promise to honor and protect you, I promise to be honest, and thankful and most of all I promise to love you with everything I have" Mike said with teary eyes, I smiled and wiped the tears away from his face.

"Kara, your vowels," the priest told me, I nodded as Alex handed me my small piece of paper.

"Mike, or Mon-el your the only one that loved me as well as Jazz, you save my job, by giving me my page back and showed me everything that you cared about, I didn't care that you were the prince, because I saw that you are caring and loving, You gave me Ellies, and gave Jazz a father figure, you have made me so happy, you make me better a person and a mother figure, I can't wait to continue to live our lives together as a family. I promise you to love and support you, to be honest, and caring, to honor and protect our family. I promise to love you everyday" I told Mike with tears streaming down my face. Mike wiped them away from my face with his thumbs.

"Beautiful, now if Jasmine comes forward," the priest said, I knew exactly what was going on, Mike had asked if he could do this and I thought it was a wonderful idea. Mike knelt down to Jasmine and pulled out the second piece of paper. "Jazzie, I want you to know that I will protect you and treat you as my own daughter, I will help your mum by taking you to all your activities and be the greatest father I can be, so do you Jasmine Leah Danvers take me to be your father" he said making me start to cry and I could see Jazzie starting to cry, she immediately hugged him "Yes" she said smiling, Mike's friend handed her a necklace, as he places it over her neck. "And do you Jasmine Leah Danvers take Mon-el Mathews to be your dad" the priest said. "Yes" she said happy hugging him tightly. I smiled at the fact that Jazzie now had a proper father figure that she could call her dad.

Jazz stood with me, as I took Mikes hand. "Mon-el Micheal Mathews, do you take Kara, Lea Danvers to love and to hold, through sickness and in health, richer or poorer, till death do you part" the priest asked "I do" Mike said "Kara Lea Danvers, do you take Mon-el Micheal Mathews o love and to hold, through sickness and in health, richer or poorer, till death do you part" the priest asked me. "I do," I said smiling. "Well, Mon-el you may kiss your bride," the priest said Mike grabbed me by my waist, kissing me passionately, we turned to everyone smiling.

I got my prince that I met last Christmas, I never thought I'd have this life and be an actual princess, Jazzie was also very happy that she was classed as a princess. We had our happily ever after, a fairytale ending.

THE ending. 

So there you have it, I hope you enjoyed this story. I hope you all have an amazing holiday, Merry Christmas, happy Hanukkah, and to all my readers if I missed out on a holiday let me know and I shall add it into one of my other stories - Argo city when I post it tomorrow. 

Happy holidays everyone.