Chapter 5

Kara's POV

It was Christmas eve day Jazz was already excited saying that Santa comes tonight to almost every person that we see, Mike was at his place telling the maids and cooks what to do so that on Christmas morning they could arrive and everything would be ready, before his parents come around at 11 am which means that we would have to be out of here by 9:30 am in case they came early. We explained that would be happening, and she couldn't wait to meet the King and Queen. Mike had taught Jazzie how to act, and it was very funny to watch my daughter with edict lessons, not they she needed it.

"Ok, so after we have everything for tonight's meal" I started. "Potstickers, pizza" Jazzie started making me laugh. "Sorry baby girl, no we don't get those tonight we are having a small turkey, and vegetables, and maybe some dessert," I told her. "OH pumpkin spice pie" Jazzie said excited "Um ok, you have to many of my food traits" I tell her "So after this we will go get Mike and he will come back to our place and then we will get everything ready for tomorrow so we can get up, open one present from me and then go over to Mike's house" Kara explains to her daughter, she nods smiling.

The two girls arrived at Mike's house it was a two-story home, Jaz was very confused why he didn't have a bigger house because he was the prince, making Kara explain to her daughter that even though we were the prince he didn't have to live like one. Kara parked her car and helped Jazz out of the car. Jazz ran to the door, and knocked on the door, she was frightened at the fact that someone that wasn't Mike opened the door, she hid behind me. "Oh you must be Kara, come on, Mike is in the living room. "Mike" Jazz yelled out as I walked quickly behind her. "Hi Jazz," Mike said picking her up swinging her around. "Hi, Babe," Mike said giving me a kiss, making Jazz hide her face in his neck. We both laughed. "ready to go?" I asked him. "yep, ready for Santa to come, or have you been naughty?" Mike asked Kara. "Good, Santa's going to come to me," Jazz told us. "Ok, well let's go," he told us. I smiled and we walked out of his house that was filled with maids and cooks getting ready for tomorrow.

We arrived back home and Jazz ran in to go play with her toys. While Mike helped me take everything out of the car. "Thx," I say "All good" he replies once we got everything inside, he and I sat down at the breakfast bar and had a coffee, he had been working for the past couple of days, so we haven't been able to spend a lot of time each other. "So how has work been?" I asked him. "It's been good, since you published the article, and thank you for the shout out, people have come into seeing the children, and it been the kids that have wanted to come to see the kids, and the parents couldn't resist," Mike told me. I smiled. "That's good, I'm glad," I told him smiling. "Yeah, what about you?" He asked me. "yeah it was alright, I'm off now, and Jazz is with me, so I'm doing two jobs at once," I tell him, taking him a sip of my coffee. He nods. We walk over to the couch and sit there in each other's arms. Jazz runs out jumping on me asking when we are having dinner. We decided to get pizza so we can sit and relax, plus I don't feel like making dinner.

Jazz falls asleep halfway through a Christmas movie, thankfully she was already in her Pj's so I didn't have to wake her up. Chris asked if could put her to bed, I nodded smiling and followed him just to watch him, I slightly heard him whisper something to her, making me smile, I started to tear up seeing him and how he good he is with her.