Chapter 18

The kiss was strong and passionate, Kathleen's hands roaming around Cher's back. Without breaking apart, Kathleen guided Cher to the big sofa in the room ending on top of her. Both tops and bras were discarded and they were just caught up in the moment. Kathleen parted from Cher's lips and started kissing her neck sending shivers down her spine. She went down to between Cher's breast making her moan as Cher kissed lightly at her shoulders, both enjoying the pleasure. Things were getting hot and intense. Kathleen traced down to Cher's stomach causing Cher to arched at the sensation. They were panting rapidly at the actions the other made. Returning to her lips, tongues played each other. Kathleen was about to unbutton Cher's pants when a phone rang. Cher pushed Kathleen away and searched for her phone, Kathleen grunted angrily and sat next to Cher.

"Hello?" Cher answered as she tried to calm her breathing

"Hi honey, where are you? Did you talk to Kathy?" Meryl asked on the other side

"Yeah babe, she just was introducing me to some people. For the colaboration I told you but I'm not that convinced. I'll be home in a few minutes" Cher said nervously

"Oh ok, well I was going to tell you that my agent called me and said that I was needed in a conference in New Jersey the day after tomorrow so I have to leave tomorrow. You know how it is" Meryl said

"I know it's alright, I understand if you have to" Cher said. Kathleen was staring at her

"We're good then? you're ok?" Meryl asked

"Yes everything is fine, I'll be right there soon. I love you" Cher said and hung up. She sighed and put her hands on her face. Kathleen started to kiss her shoulders and slowly reaching her neck. Cher closed her eyes at the sensation. "Kathleen... please stop"

"Why? We have to finish what we started" she said as she continued to place light kisses on her neck "I know you want to" the feeling was good, Cher was enjoying it so much but she had to stop.

"No Kathleen, I don't" Cher said standing up, grabbing her shirt and putting it on. Kathleen did the same. Cher stood in front of the dressing room's mirror arranging herself. "I can't do this, not again. I won't hurt Meryl like that, I love her" she stated, that was like a stab in the heart for Kathleen.

"Then why did you come here? What do you feel about me?"

"You said you needed to talk to me"

"Yes, I wanted to tell you once again that I love you and want us to be something. You want it too, you just proved it!!!" Kathleen said

"For God's sakes Kathleen I'm freaking married!!!" Cher exclaimed

"You were just... lust" Cher turned to look at her

"I can live with that!!!!" She responded

Cher turned back to the mirror resting on the counter "I can't!!! Gosh what type of woman are you? I love Meryl and I can't and won't cheat on her with you just for lust"

Kathleen approached, wrapping her arms around Cher "You already did, twice. I don't mind if it's just lust, I'll settle for loving you even if you don't love me" she gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Stop it, today nothing happened" Cher said moving away and towards the door  "I have respect for myself and for my wife, please do the same"

"You know it's not easy getting away from you" Kathleen said walking to Cher and turning her around so they could be face to face, then she put her arms around Cher's waist.

"Please" Cher said nervously "If you say you love me then let me go and never come close to me or Meryl again. We're done, personally and professionally if necessary"

"If that is what you want, I will stay away. As much as it hurts me"

Kathleen gave one last kiss on the lips to her "I'll call my driver so he can take you home, he should be at the exit in 3 minutes" Cher nodded

As soon as Cher left the room she leaned against the wall. "what did I just do?" She said to herself thinking about what was about to happen between her and Kathleen, again.
She got home and found her sister in the living room talking to Paulette

"Hey stupid" Georganne said

"Thanks for the reminder" Cher said under her breath without Georganne or Pauly hearing "Where's Meryl?" She asked ignoring her greeting

"Um, in your room packing for tomorrow" Cher didn't say anything but rushed to hers and Meryl's room, she found her putting some clothes in a suitcase.

"Hi!!! Your home" Cher didn't lose the chance and without saying a word she threw herself at Meryl giving her a passionate kiss. Feeling a mixed of love and guilt for lying to Meryl. They ended up falling on the bed. "Not that I'm complaining, but what's this for?" She giggled

Cher smiled "Nothing, just that I love you, that you and only you are the love of my life and I'm going to miss you" they kissed again

Meryl was confused by Cher's words but smiled widely "I love you more and I'm going to miss you too. Now get off, I have to finish packing" Cher showed a playful fake frown "want to help?" Cher nodded.

After packing, they went to the living and chatted with Pauly and Georganne for a while then went to bed. That night Cher made a move on Meryl and had the best farewell sex in a while. It was mostly guilt that was on Cher's mind that night but also love. Yes, Cher loved her wife and she promised to herself to never repeat her mistakes. Meryl was everything to Cher, they had to overcome many obstacles to be where they are now. She was not going to let that go to waste. She was not going to let a feeling of lust separate her from her true love. Because that was what Meryl was, her true love.

I know it might be short but I have something else in mind for the next chapter 😉. I am not too good with detail so bare with me. Don't forget to comment and vote. Xx