𝟏.𝟏𝟗

𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞
𝐈'𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞,
𝐈'𝐦 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭,
𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠

- 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰 -

𝘼𝙑𝙄𝙑𝘼

⋯⋯⋯

     Only one thing crowded my thoughts: getting in bed and falling asleep; it was simple and yet, as I laid under the blanket, waiting for the tiredness of my mind to catch up with my body, it seemed like the hardest thing in the world

     Only one thing crowded my thoughts: getting in bed and falling asleep; it was simple and yet, as I laid under the blanket, waiting for the tiredness of my mind to catch up with my body, it seemed like the hardest thing in the world. I didn't want to go out and face Bellamy as much as I knew a walk in the darkness could ease my mind.

    "Sam?" I went stiff as I heard my name, holding my breath as if that would give me away. "Sam, I need to talk to you. Please."

When I said I didn't expect Bellamy to say anything, I meant it, so the fact that he was now at the entrance of my tent could mean nothing good. I hated that he was there and I hated even more feeling trapped. I could always sneak out through the back of the tent. I rose to a sitting position, looking next to my bed, wondering how hard it'd be to get out by raising the tent enough to crawl under it.

    "Hey." My heart almost came out of my mouth, going stiff as I heard Octavia who must have been standing then next to Bellamy. "What are you doing here? Did something happen?"

I flopped back on the bed, covering myself with the blanket and closing my eyes, not knowing what'd happen next, hearing the flap open and one set of footsteps walking towards me. Octavia placed her hand on my arm, but before she could say anything, I opened my eyes and shook my head.

    "I'm sorry, Bell." She whispered walking back out. "She is asleep."

I sighed relieved, thanking whoever was listening for having Octavia as my tentmate. Her conversation with Bellamy after that was short, walking back into our tent as I had my eyes closed, pretending to be asleep just in case until she sat on my bed beside me.

    "What happened?"

I opened my eyes, motioning her to move so I could sit up on the bed beside her, resting my feet on the floor.

    "I told him how I got locked up and I don't feel like facing him right now, honestly."

    "What did he say?"

    "Nothing." I  glanced at her. "Can't blame him, though."

    "Sam–"

    "It's fine, seriously. I just want to fall asleep but I can't."