𝟏.𝟏𝟑

𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬,
  𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐰,
      𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐥

   - 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 -

   𝙀𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙩 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙧

⋯⋯⋯

     I walked away from Bellamy not turning back once

     I walked away from Bellamy not turning back once. If he wants to leave, it's his choice and I'm no one to say shit; I just wished he had told me... like, I understand why he feels like he needs to leave. He could also have told me where he was planning on going, it's not like I want to stay around here when they come down; in fact, I'd rather be as far as possible. But whatever, I have other things to worry about right now. He is old enough to take care of himself.

I looked for Octavia so that we could plan how to get to see the Grounder now that we were alone; I'd eventually have to tell her about Bellamy, but I chose to wait not to ruin her mood now that we were in the middle of a heist. Maybe she'd go after him and that'd be bad. Or maybe she'd be glad he is leaving and chooses to throw a party. And I can't seriously decide which option would be worse.

    "O!" I finally caught her sat next to our tent. "They are finally gone so we can check who's in there and how to get in."

    "I think Bellamy left Miller in charge."

    "Oh, then it should be easy. He has to talk with the parents of the kids who died so we'll take that time to go into the upper level and talk with your friend."

    "Sounds good to me."

    "I'll keep an eye on the radio."

    "I'll keep an eye on the hatch to see if Miller comes out before that."

    "Good. I'll tell you as soon as I find out when it's his turn. Then we go in and close the hatch, in case he comes back early." I glanced at Monty and Jasper who were doing something with the nuts. "I'm going to see Jasper and Monty. It's been a while since I've checked on them."

    "Alright. Tell me when you get something."

I nodded at her, smiling at her before leaving towards my friends, wondering what the Grounder would be like, hoping we'd learn his name because saying the Grounder each time was a hassle. I made myself known as I got to Monty and Jasper, both of them screaming my name as they saw me, Jasper throwing his hands in the air.

    "We thought you moved into a cave!"

    "Alright, calm down you both." I approached them laughing. "I'm back from the dead."