𝟏.𝟏𝟓

𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝  
   𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

- 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘭 -

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙘𝙤𝙧𝙚

⋯⋯⋯

                     A couple of days had passed since Bellamy and Clarke found the guns

                     A couple of days had passed since Bellamy and Clarke found the guns. Those went by quite fast if I'm honest. We started gun training in the mornings, and on the afternoons hunt parties would go out to try and find food for everyone in the camp. During those times, I was either with Raven or Octavia; mostly with Raven since Octavia used to leave camp to meet with Lincoln while I stayed behind covering for her as my leg healed. I couldn't complain, I was busy and feeling useful, helping Raven with the bullets and sometimes Monty would call me to be his assistant for the day.

After another week, Octavia asked me to sneak out of the camp with her because Lincoln wanted to talk with me, but she didn't tell me why so I was left to wander around the woods after her wondering what exactly could be going on; I had plenty of ideas, but I wasn't sure if any was right because Octavia refused to even give me a clue.

    "I don't know if I'm surprised or concerned."

    "Because he wants to talk with you?"

    "Mmm, yeah? It could go either really good or really, really bad. And, honestly, I don't wanna have to kill him." Octavia gave me a look and I smiled. "I'm joking, he is too big and strong. He'd smash me against the ground in two seconds."

    "Just trust me, it's nothing bad."

I decided to give them both the benefit of the doubt; after all, what could go wrong? Not much; he had already tried to kill me once. Once we finally got to the cave, I allowed Octavia to walk in first, following her after looking around the woods.

    "Samantha." His voice welcomed me into the place.

    "Hello, Lincoln." I looked around as if that was the first time I had been there. "You have such a nice, cozy non-threatening place here."

    "I did my best."

    "Oh, I'm sure."

I nodded, rocking myself on my feet as we stood silent for a moment. It wasn't awkward; we were probably just getting used to the other being there in a non-life-threatening situation, although if anyone had to have feared for their life, it was me, but I didn't, just wondering if Grounders all lived in caves before Octavia pressed Lincoln to get it going.

    "Just tell her!"

    "So, what is it?" I raised an eyebrow at Octavia's excited words. "Are you running away together? Did you get married? Wait, do you get married down here? Is that a thing? Oh, this is going to be a disaster! Wait, or maybe you guys are preg–"