Chapter 9

POV: Chat Noir

We went along the roof tops until we made it to a lone building. It was a large building, which almost looked like a palace. It's brick walls were fuzzy with moss and vines, and the driveway held grass through cracked slits.

   I hopped in through an open window and let Marinette stand on her feet. She looked around as I lead her to a room that was dimly lit with fire. I had spent about an hour cleaning this room, dusting the corners, sweeping the floor; I even cleaned out the fireplace and got it started. In the center of the room was a table with a white table cloth, and two plates.

"I wasn't sure what you'd like, but I made some Ratatouille..." I chuckled.
"Smells delicious." Marinette smiled and sat down at the table. I turned on a small radio and sat across from her. Some instrumentals were playing through the radio.
We ate some food, drank some sweet wine, and had some cream puffs that I had made.

"You know, you're not so bad at planing dates." She chuckled, feeding me a cream puff.
"Thanks princess, I'm glad that you're enjoying yourself."

When I noticed that I had a few claws left, I excused myself and went into another room to de transform.
"Alright kid, one block of cheese now, and when your done with your little date I get four more wheels." Plagg grinned.
"Yeah yeah yeah, here." I hand him the large cheese square and he hobbled it up. He then nodded for me to re transform.

I walked back into the room and saw Marinette in the porch off the room. There was the Eiffel tower lit up over in the distance. The sun was almost set, and only a small stripe of light came up over the horizon. Her dress waved a little bit in the wind, and a few of her dangling curls bounced in the same direction. I walked over onto the porch.
"It's pretty, isn't it?" She asked, turning to me.
"Y-Yeah!" I rubbed the back if my neck and went besides her, looking over at the view.

after a while it was about 7:46pm, and we were heading back to her house. I dropped down on the balcony and let her down.
She giggled and looked up at me, "Tonight was amazing..thank you." She blushed.
"Of course! I'm just glad that you went out with me." I chuckled.
She leaned forward and kissed my cheek. When she pulled away I felt my face burn red.
'That was adorable'

"Hmhmh, looks like you're gonna de transform soon." She pointed down at my ring, "have a goodnight, kitty."
"You as well princess, I shall see you soon." I smile and leap onto another building. I watch her go inside her room, and I headed back to my house.

Once I got into my room, I de transformed and gave Plagg his wheels of cheese.