Chapter 17

POV: Marinette

"Bye mama! Bye papa!" I waved to my parents.
"Don't forget to stop by at 6pm for dinner!" Adrien called from the front seat.

I am now officially moved out of my parents house. It's been 3 months since prom, and we are now high school graduates. And now, I'm moving in with my boyfriend!!

   We got back to Adriens house. He had sold most of his fathers things(with his permission), moved some things into storage, and ended up selling the entire Agreste mansion. He moved into a new place about a month ago, and has been sending me pictures since.
"I'm so glad that we're going to be living together!" He grinned, helping me carry things inside.

It was the only house in the neighborhood; the other buildings being apartments. It was smushed in between two large buildings, but was the only place with a front yard. A cute little pond with bridge sat to the side, next to a white picketed fence that surrounded the yard.

 A cute little pond with bridge sat to the side, next to a white picketed fence that surrounded the yard

"Wow, this place is huge!" I said, walking in through the front door.
It was open concept; the living room being closest to the door, then a dinning room, and the kitchen. There was a small nook in the bay window, and there was stairs that were next to the dinning room. The floors were all a cool bamboo wood, and the walls were a pale yellow color.
"I know right? I felt drawn to the house when I first stepped in!" Adrien chuckled and waved me over to follow him up the stairs. There were two rooms upstairs. We went in to the first.
It was the master bedroom. It was huge. A huge bed was in front of the window, two giant dressers, and the walls were a light violet color.
"I-I hope you don't mind if we share the room...I mean, we've only been together for a few months..but.." he chuckled nervously and I laughed. "It's fine. It's not much different than you spending the night at my parents house."

   I place down my stuff on one of the dressers. Once my hands were empty, he walked over to me.
"Oh! I have a surprise!" His face lit up as he took my hand, walking with me out the door and across the hall to the other room.
He opened the door and took a step back, motioning for me to go in. I took a step forward into the room, and my eyes opened widely.
"O-oh my.." I look around the room. Another bay window sat in the back; much larger than the one downstairs. Next to the door was an oak desk, followed by a tall dresser, an open chest filled with tons of fabric, and an assortment of fabric tools. A few mannequins sat in the corner of the room and the walls were stripes of pink and blue.

    I looked over at him, no words escaping my mouth as I processed what I just looked at.
"Hahaha, you like it? I know you like to design clothes, and remember you saying that you wanted a career in fashion..I don't know, if you don't like it, then you don't have to use it-"
"I LOVE IT!!!" I jumped at him and wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you Thank thank youuuuu!!!!" I said, squeezing at him.

   He chuckled and hugged back.
"Okay, good. As a fashion designers son, I looked for the finest materials for you. I hope you feel at home."
   After a long, tight hug; I pulled away.
"You didn't have to, but I love it. I felt at home as soon as I got in your car." Booped him on the nose and giggled.

    We went back into our bedroom and he helped me unpack. And after spreading a few  of my little trinkets around the house, we sat down on the couch to watch a movie.