Chapter 3

POV: Marinette

   We stayed in the hospital for a while. Alya soon went home, and I forced my parents to go home so they could sleep. In the morning, the doctor said I could go home, but that I'd have to stay in bed.

"Ugh..bed for dayssss" I groan, letting my mom help me into my bed.
"Think about it this way sweetie, instead of going to school, Alya can bring you your homework! Plus, you said that you wanted to work on your prom dress that's coming up.
"Oh yeah, that doesn't sound too bad." I chuckle.

She left and I took out the Fox Miraculous.
"I miss Tikki, but maybe Trixx could keep me some company." I shrug and put on the necklace.
"Ah, hello the Ladybug miraculous holder! How can I be of service?" Trixx asked, bowing in respect.
"Oh, hello Trixx. Would you like to keep me company for a little bit?" I asked.
"Of course! I'd be delighted to help in anyway!" He smiled and flew around my room.

He brought me my crouches and I went over to my desk. We had fun, ate some macrons, and worked on my prom dress. I was thinking of asking Adrien to prom, 'but my chances of that are probably extremely low now..I can just go with Alya and Nino though.' I worked on the price of fabric. The doctors said that I should be out of the cast within three weeks, and hopefully that because prom is in three weeks. The sooner I heal, the faster I can become Ladybug again.

I got a message from Alya, and carefully went onto my porch. Alya was transformed as Ladybug.
"Hey, how you holding up?" She asked.
"I'm okay. How about you and Tikki?" I asked.
"She's good, and I'm okay. I have the Miraculous's for you." She extended her hand and gave me the turtle and Bee Miraculous's.
"Thank you. I'm going to give them to Master while my parents are at the store tomorrow." I smile.

We talked for a little bit and then she left. I was beginning to get tired after I saw how late it was, and went back into my room.
"Goodnight Marinette." Trixx smiled
"Goodnight Trixx." I say, cuddling into bed.