Chapter 6

POV: Adrian

People were gathered around Marinette asking her questions.
"What's going on?" I asked Nino, who sat in his seat.
"Marinette has a signature from Chat Noir. They're wondering why." Nino shrugged.

'Ah, So they noticed my signature' I smile and look towards Marinette.
"When did you see him?" Kim asked.
"Yeah, was it romantic?!" Rose asked.
Marinette sat in her desk, flustered over the moment. She looked over at me and saw that I was staring. I nervously looked away and sat down next to Nino.

"Alright kids, that's enough questions for Marinette. Please take your seats." The teacher smiled.
Everyone obeyed and took their seats. I grinned. 'Maybe Chat Noir should check up on his princess Again.'

With that, school ended a few hours later. People gathered at the front of the school to talk some more.
"Marinette! Did you find a date for prom yet?!" Rose asked.
"N-no, I was just going to go with Alya and Nino.." Marinette said softly.
"Why don't you ask 'you know who' if he wants to go with you??" Alya asked.
"..he's probably already going with someone.." Marinette shrugged.
"Hmm..well, how about you Adrien? Do you have a prom date?" Alya shouted over to me.

"My father doesn't want time to go to prom..he said it's a waste of my time..." I say softly.
'It's not like I don't want to go...I actually was really excited to go...'
"Well that sucks...sorry about that dude.." Nino patted my back.

"Yeah, Marc and I are just going to stay home and watch Studio Ghibli movies that day." Nathaniel said, looking down at his phone when he got a message.

I got home soon after and sat on my bed.
'I wonder if Ladybug will ever come back...' I sigh.
"What, does lover boy have two girls on his mind?" Plagg asked, eating some cheese as he sat on my pillow.
"I just...can't stop thinking of Ladybug...and now I have Marinette to think of, but I can't stop thinking about Ladybug..." I lay back onto my bed.

"Well, I believe Reina Rouge. If we know Ladybug, then we know that she'll come back. We just have to wait for that. But for now, you have Marinette to tend to." Plagg shrugged.
"Wow, Plagg, that's actually some good advice." I chuckled
"Yeah yeah yeah, and don't make me regret it." Plagg rolled his eyes.

"Hmhm, indeed. Plagg, claws out!"

I transform into the black cat and hop out my window. As I passed next to the park, I saw a flower stand. 'People like flowers, right?'
I did what I could, and somehow took out my wallet. I then swooped down to the flower stand.
"Bonjour Monsieur. Could I please have a fine bouquet of flowers please?" I ask.
He looked me up and down.
"Hm..any preferences?" He asked.
'Hm...I'm not sure..'
"How about...some roses, peonies, and some of those little yellow and white flowers?" I pointed at the flowers in each canister. The man nodded and picked out the flowers, wrapping them around in red paper. He then handed them to me.

"That'll be $20" he said.
I handed him the money, and smiled as I walked away.
"Hope she likes them."
I walked to the bakery and stealthily climbed up the back wall. When I was on her porch, she already sat there. She looked over the railing, sitting down on a little chair. I walked up to her, the flowers behind my back.
"Good evening, purincess." I say.
She turned around quickly, her face flustered.
"C-Chat?? O-oh, h-hello!" She said quickly.
"W-What do you here– I-I mean..What are you doing here?" She asked.

"My apologizes, purincess, but I brought you some flowers." I held out the bouquet. She smiled. "Thank you, that's so sweet."
"It's not as sweet as you." I winked.
She giggled and smelt the flowers. She then grabbed my hand and lead me over to her trap door.

We climbed down and stood in her room.
"I'm gonna go get a vase. Would you like anything?" She asked.
"Maybe some more croissants? They're realllyyy good."
She nodded and vanished down the stairs. I sat down on her bed. I heard her shuffling from down stairs, and after a while she appeared back in the room.
"There we are." She put the flower vase on her nightstand and handed me a plate of croissants.
"Merci!" I grinned, taking one of the pastries.