Tale of Two Pirates

Fandom: Pirates in Love (Love 365)

Pairing: Ryuga x Reader x Soshi

Summary: Soshi invites himself to join in..thus a 3some begins

You were currently sprawled out naked on the bed in the Captain's quarters with Ryuga's head buried between your thighs and his tongue doing things that you're not entirely sure should be physically possible.

But you're not complaining.

Not at all.

Not until, out of nowhere, there's a voice at the door.

"Who is that?" you ask, suspicious, propping yourself on your elbows enough that you can look at him.

But Ryuga only sits up, wiping off his mouth with the back of his hand as he smirks at you.

"You're doing it wrong," You hear someone say, and before you can reply, Ryuga calls out, "Come in."

For a moment you consider grabbing the sheet, trying to cover yourself but you make the conscious choice to trust Ryuga. Pirate or not, he's never done anything that didn't end up making you feel amazing, so you wait to see what's going on before you make any rash decisions.

But you're not sure what to think when Soshi walks in.

You see his eyes go wide as he stares at you and yeah, you're probably quite a sight, lying there with your legs spread wide, wetness and arousal on full, wanton display.

"Doc," Ryuga says in greeting, perfectly calm.

Way too calm for someone sitting there naked with an erection so hard it's almost painful to even look at, but you've learned that an insane level of self-control is just one of Ryuga's many, many talents.

"You're doing it all wrong" Soshi says again.

You see him swallow, his gaze still glued between your legs. And it's kind of really hot, the way he can't stop staring at you.

You shift your hips restlessly, bending one knee up, knowing how shamelessly needy you must seem, but you're too far gone to care.

"Oh, so you think you can do better."

Ryuga stands up, running one hand carelessly through his hair, pushing it back off his face.

"Please..demonstrate your knowledge."

You can see Soshi hesitate, but he licks his lips, swallowing.

"You like the look of that?" Ryuga says, softly, coaxingly, gesturing at you. "You want a taste?"

Soshi is silent, but he moves a few steps towards the bed, letting his shirt slip off, letting it fall to the floor. He doesn't take off any of his other clothes, but gives you a searching, questioning look, and you smile at him.

He nods back, serious, and then climbs onto the bed, crawling up and then settling himself on his stomach, positioned between your legs.

You glance over at Ryuga, who's watching intently. And you're wondering whether it's you or Soshi who is the focus of his attention, but it doesn't matter, not when Soshi's hands are moving up the inside of your thighs in a frustratingly gentle caress.

You buck your hips up towards him, eager for it, and his fingertips splay out across your flesh. You're already wide open, but his thumbs stroke down over your outer lips, exposing you even more, and for a long minute he only stares at you, inhaling deeply.

But then he finally leans in, his tongue tracing unhurried circles over your clit, around and then lower, dipping inside you, briefly fucking in and out, and you can't stop yourself from whining, desperate for more. You can feel his breath, warm on your skin and then he begins to lick you in earnest, the pressure of his tongue just right as it flicks over your clit, exactly where you need it.