Playin' With Fire

Fandom: Pirates in Love (Love 365)

Pairing: Ryuga x Reader

Summary: A game of cat and mouse. Ryuga ravages you when he catches you

"Another?" the bartender asked.

Ryuga nodded, only half paying attention. His eyes were scanning the room, waiting for you.

You were late.

You and the rest of the crew were on a well earned break from the Sirius. The town was quiet, and Captain had urged all of you to take some time to yourselves. The only question was what would you do with your free time?

You had surprised him by asking him to take you shopping. It was a request he was all too happy to comply with, leading you down through the market and little shops. And now he sat at the bar in a place that played some truly wretched music, waiting for you. The things he did for his woman.

He froze when he spotted you at last, strolling through the entrance to the pub. You were stunning in your new dress that he had bought for you during your shopping spree. He unconsciously wet his lips as the sight of you.

Ryuga adjusted his seat, waiting for you to find him in the crowd. When you had suggested a little role play, he had happily agreed, intrigued by your boldness. He was pleased to be rewarded for his patience.

You saw Ryuga almost the second you entered the bar. You could feel his piercing gaze from across the room. Excitement zinged across your skin. And you felt absolutely wicked for the game you were going to play with him.

You went to the other side of the bar and ordered a drink. You sat next to a good looking guy and started chatting him up. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Ryuga's eyes narrow and you had to bite back a grin.

What in the hell were you doing? You were supposed to have a drink with him, flirt shamelessly with him, not some boring wanker you just met.

Ryuga's hand tightened on his glass, knuckles white. What game were you playing? He knew it was a game because your smile never reached your eyes. The man you were talking to was too busy staring down your dress to notice. But Ryuga did.

You wanted to play? Make him jealous? That was fine. He took another sip of his rum and waited to see what you did next.

You were thoroughly enjoying this little cat and mouse game. The guy you were talking to was extremely boring but you fawned over him like he was the most fascinating man you'd ever met.

Every so often you would sneak a glance at Ryuga, who looked thunderous. His eyes glittered and his jaw was clenched.

Good.

"Wanna dance?" You asked the stranger.

He looked surprised but thrilled as you led him over to where a couple of other people were dancing. You didn't pay him much attention as you started to dance. You were not dancing for him. You were dancing for your pirate.

Ryuga swiveled on his stool, keeping you in sight. He had to admit you were gorgeous, your lithe form moving sinuously to the music. You paid your partner just enough attention to keep him with you; Ryuga scowled as the man laid his hands on your hips.

As you danced you kept getting more and more attention. Ryuga growled low in his throat, then knocked back the rest of his drink. Your little teasing game had gone on long enough. Jealousy boiled in his veins, even though he knew it was a game. He'd spent too much time waiting for you, pining for you, and he was still a bit of a selfish bastard.