The Wrath of a Pirate

Fandom: Pirates in Love (Love 365)

Pairing: Nagi x Reader

Summary: Nagi is upset you put your life in danger and he gives in to temptation

"Nagi, talk to me."

Nagi ignored you, boots clomping on the stairs. He was so angry at you he could hardly see straight. You'd done it again, nearly gotten yourself killed and if he opened his mouth he wasn't sure if he'd kiss you senseless or scream at you. He flung open the door to his room and nearly slammed it in your face. He heard you growl behind him before shutting the door firmly.

"What has gotten into you, Nagi?" You demanded.

"Just leave me alone, _____. I don't want to talk to you right now." He snapped at you.

"You're not going anywhere until we've sorted this out." You said.

"There's nothing to sort out." Nagi said, turning to face you at last.

Christ, you still had some blood along your brow.

"We won. Buccaneer is defeated. End of story."

"Clearly it's not because you've not said two words to me since." You frowned at him.

"What do you want me to say, ____? You nearly got killed! Nothing makes that okay!" He exclaimed.

"Nagi, I'm fine. This is hardly a scratch." You said as you pointed to the cut on your forehead.

"You were unconscious." He growled.

You clenched your fist. "I got dazed a bit, I'll grant you. But someone needed to distract him."

Nagi shook his head, "I don't need you to protect me, ______!"

"Nagi, you're stubborn and reckless sometimes. If you'd have just waited..."

He cut you off. "I'm a pirate! I know how to fight. My job is to protect you."

You crossed your arms. "And who's going to protect you?" You asked.

He glared at you, his face getting more flushed in his anger.

"Besides, I wasn't alone." You added, "Shin was there."

Nagi pulled off his bandana and ran his hand through his hair, clearly frustrated. "Well, I'm sorry. I just don't trust anyone else to watch your back."

"I would do it again! Anything to keep you safe. You keep throwing your life around like it's worthless, like I could just...move on if you died!" You said.

Nagi stepped closer to you, invading your space. "That's exactly what I'd want you to do."

Tears pricked your eyes and you bit your lip hard to keep them at bay. If he thought things were that simple then he was very, very wrong.

"How can you say that? After everything we've been through?" You asked.

"I would never wish you unhappiness, _____. Especially not on my account. You deserve better."

You didn't know what came over you but you slapped him. Hard. Nagi's eyes widened and he held his hand to his stinging cheek.

"Don't you ever say anything like that again!" You hissed. "You don't get to decide what I do or don't deserve, Nagi."

With that, you stalked off, too angry to look at him.

You had hardly stepped out of the bedroom when you felt Nagi's large hand around your wrist. He spun you around and crushed his mouth to yours, the mutual anger and frustration and fear bubbling up and needing an outlet. The life you both led was dangerous; you both knew it. And you were both stubborn and afraid of losing the person you loved.