Beg Me To Stop

Fandom: Pirates in Love (Love 365)

Pairing: Ryuga x Reader

Summary: Wedding night bliss with the captain

"God, I thought they'd never leave." You sighed.

Ryuga chuckled as you leaned back against the door. The Sirius and Rika crews insisted on giving the two of you a celebration after news of your engagement. Now the room was littered with empty bottles and food and gifts from your friends. Family and friends. Now that was something Ryuga never expected to have again. Everything he had now was thanks to the gorgeous woman in front of him. God, he loved you.

Ryuga gave you a slow grin, brushing a lock of hair behind your ear.

"Come now, sweetheart. It wasn't that bad."

You huffed and rolled your eyes.

"You only say that because Roy didn't drink all your liquor."

"You're right, love." he teased.

He closed the gap and kissed you lightly on the lips. He started to pull away when you grabbed his jacket and pulled him back to you. His lips fused with yours as his eyes flew wide in surprise. Your kiss was aggressive, filled with passion and he groaned. His hand dived into your hair as you kissed him senseless.

His head was spinning and he finally had to come up for air, lips still hovering over yours.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?"

You didn't even blink.

"I've been waiting all night to do that."

Ryuga raised his brow, "Have you now?"

Your lips quirked up in a slow grin.

"Don't make me say it, Captain."

His hand fell to your hip, pulling you against him.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean, love."

You brushed a feather light kiss to his lips, then leaned in next to his ear.

"So you don't want to know what I've been imagining all night?"

A shiver raced down his spine, suddenly very curious about what possible naughty thoughts had been occupying your head. For in this, you were just as compatible as you were in every other aspect of your relationship. You truly were soulmates.

Your hands slipped under his jacket, your fingers skimming up the column of his spine.

"I want you," you whispered, teeth biting on his earlobe, "to fuck me," you lick along the shell of his ear, "on every surface," another bite, this one sharper, "of this room."

Ryuga's eyes closed as his mind effortlessly conjured images of you writhing in ecstasy bent over the velour chair and sprawled across the table as he drove into you relentlessly. God, you were glorious in the throes of passion..skin flushed, lips pink and parted, hair wild.

"________," he muttered, instinctively pulling you closer.

Your soft curves were pressed against his chest, his thigh slipped between yours. His arousal was sudden and painful, confined in the instantly too tight trousers he wore.

"Think you can handle that, Captain?" You asked, licking the hollow of his throat.

"Is that a challenge, _______?" He asked.

You shrugged, "Maybe. You are pretty old."

You smirked at him.

Ryuga growled and dragged your mouth back to his, his kiss rough and possessive.