Notch in the Bedpost

Fandom: Pirates in Love (365)

Pairing: Roy x Reader

Summary: Tying up Captain Roy is a fantasy come true

It was either the greatest idea you had ever had...or the worst.

Roy squirmed on the bed, his bare chest distracting you from your task. "I always knew you were into this, ______. You cannot get enough of my beautiful body." He said, giving you a sexy smile. You suppressed a smirk. You hadn't been into anything before you met him. But he made you want things you never had before. Damn pirate. "Says the guy allowing me to tie him up." You countered, tightening the soft rope to the headboard.

Roy pulled experimentally on his bonds, both wrists seemed secure. You tried to ignore the way the muscles in his arms rippled and flexed as he moved, but it was a losing battle. Your pirate was gorgeous; it was useless to deny such a thing, even in your own head. "You're already far too good at this to be an amateur." He winked at you. You rolled your eyes as he smiled at you. You brushed your hair out of the way and bent down to kiss him, long and slow, sucking his lip into your mouth. "How do you feel?" You asked him.

"Like I want to tear those clothes off you and fuck you until you're screaming my name." He replied in a low whisper. You felt your core clench in response, eyes fluttering closed. He was going to thoroughly test your resolve with this, not with his touch but with that filthy mouth of his. His voice already gave him an unfair advantage, but he was well aware of how much he turned you on.

You kissed him again, hard and deep, before pulling away with a gasp. "Good luck with that." You smiled.

Suddenly, you were too hot, your skin tingly, feeling like it was stretched taut over your bones. You moved off the bed, Roy muttering in protest until he saw you start to strip. Your clothes were off in moments, leaving you in a matching bluish/gray bra and panty set that only covered the bare minimum. You had bought them on a whim, the color reminding you of Roy's stormy lust drenched eyes. You smirked at him and his eyes widened. "W-why are you looking at me like that?"

You climbed back onto the bed, legs straddling his waist. The thick ridge of his erection pressed into the heart of you, making you moan. "Oh my god." You couldn't help yourself, rolling your hips as Roy thrust up, the clothing muting the sensation, but it still felt good. So good that you almost forgot what you were supposed to be doing. You forced your eyes open and looked down at your half naked boyfriend. His eyes were dark, his mouth contorted in a grimace. He looked like he wanted to eat you alive and it sent shivers down your spine. Because you were in control. He was entirely at your mercy.

You slid your hands over his chest, memorizing all the dips and ridges of his gorgeous body. You traced the few visible scars with your fingers before repeating the process with your lips and tongue. Roy cursed, wriggling under your hold, unable to move more than a few inches in any direction. You laughed quietly at his predicament, until his hips came into contact with yours again. You hissed, teeth scraping over his flesh.

"Careful there, Captain.." you warned, eyes finding his. "You wouldn't want me to leave you like this now, would you?" His eyes widened, "Y-You wouldn't dare." Your eyes narrowed. "Watch me." You got up, ignoring Roy's huff of protest, and headed out to the kitchen. You had no intention of actually leaving him wanting—you needed release as much as he did—but you were not going to let him go completely unpunished either.

You filled a bowl with some ice and headed back in to see Roy struggling against the ropes.
"Thank the gods." He breathed, instantly relaxing when he saw you. Then he saw the ice, "Whaaa?" You grinned wickedly. "You're getting punished." You sat the bowl on the nightstand then climbed onto the bed, perching yourself between his open legs. "How about we take these off?" You glided your hands up his legs until you reached the waistband of his pants. Deftly, you opened them, resisting the urge to touch his warm velvety flesh, but it was close. You loved the way he felt in your hand.