Anything You Want, It's Yours

Fandom: Pirates in Love (Love 365)

Pairing: Shin x Reader

Summary: You caught Shin pleasuring himself, but will you have the courage to ask him to mark you?

You thought you had a pretty good handle on what you liked, what turned you on. That was before you met Shin. Or more precisely, before you caught him masturbating in his room on the Sirius. You were in and out lightning quick. Hugely mortified, not because you were shy, but because it was him. But that sight had been enough. And what you had seen was not easily dismissed from your brain.

He was big. Bigger than you were used to, certainly. His hand moved expertly along his length, his head thrown back, lips wet and panting...and you had never been more turned on in your life.

You thought it would stop. When you both finally gave in, when you finally got a fucking chance to actually be together, you thought that sight would no longer haunt your dreams. You really should have known better. Nothing with Shin was straightforward, or simple. The passion was strong, stronger than you had ever experienced before, making you dizzy and breathless and it was never, ever enough.
Every single time was mind blowing, and yet you never asked for a repeat performance of your 'accident'. And you wanted to. Badly.

Once, you returned to the ship late after a day of shopping and caught him again, but this time the door to your shared bedroom was cracked and you pressed yourself against the wall, hand shoved up your skirt as you frantically rubbed your aching flesh in time with his moans until the world shattered behind your eyes.

You were not proud of it. But for some reason, you just couldn't bring yourself to ask. "______." Shin breathed your name into your neck, his lips and tongue burning along your skin. You were already fumbling with his shirt, head angled to give him access to your skin. "You wear too many clothes." You complained, yanking on the fabric. It came free, sliding off his torso into a puddle on the floor. Your hands immediately splayed across his nice chest, flicking his nipples with your fingers, feeling the warm skin under your hands. You grinned when you heard him groan; he was a sucker for your hands on his body, sliding over everything you could reach.

"You like my clothes, _____." He reminded you through clenched teeth as you slid your hands down to his ass and squeezed. That ass of his was fantastic. He pulled down the scoop neck of your dress—bra and all—latching on to your nipple and sucking the hard bud into his mouth. You keened, back arching, fire racing through your veins. You squeezed your thighs together, already demanding friction to ease the ache inside you. You held on to him as he sucked, long and greedy, nibbling on it with his teeth until the skin was swollen and tender.
"Fuck, you taste so good."

"More.." You whispered, dragging his lips back to yours for a fierce possessive kiss. "God, I need you tonight." You both tumbled into the bed, pulling on each other's clothes. Your dress was ruined, stretched beyond repair as Shin tried to slide it over your curves, his mouth warm and wet on every bit of skin he exposed. He tossed the useless fabric aside and assaulted your other breast, giving it the same treatment as its twin. "Tell me what you want, _____." He growled as he kissed his way down your stomach. "Anything you want, it's yours."

Anything? Was he really giving you that kind of control over him? To do anything you wished? You watched him looking back at you with lust drenched eyes, his hand playing over the skin of your inner thigh tantalizing close to where you ached for him. "What do you want me to do to you, love?" he asked again, licking over your hipbone.

You had to do it now, before you chickened out. "I...I want to watch you." You said, voice barely above a whisper. "Watch me what?" He asked. "I want to watch you touch yourself." You said, a little louder this time. "I want to watch you stroke your cock and come all over me." You hadn't even realized that last bit until the words came out of your mouth. But they were so, so true.