chapter 16

Dark got on a nice outfit.  It was ripped jeans and a white wife beater.  He put on a heavy coat and popped out a cigarette and lighter. He started smoking.  "C'mon slow poke!  By the time you're done getting dressed it will be tomorrow! " Anti growled not being able to fit darks shirts without showing at least a nip. "ONE FUCKING SECOND! ". Anti huffed and threw on a black shirt that had seemed to be shrunk from the dryer.  " Finally " He grabbed a jacket and walked out to dark.  Dark blew smoke out and smiled.  "You look so good I could fuck you here and now.  But that has to wait." Anti rolled his eyes and put on some boots.  Dark did the same and they went out.

They sneak behind trees and stalk in the shadows.  They have pointy white sharp teeth and names that don't male any sense.  Who could they be?!?  NONE OTHER THAN YOUR FRIENDLY DEMONS DARKIPLIER AND ANTICEPTICEYE!!!

(i m sorry)

Dark sought out a young mother and a side booty boss on a bench in the park.  He pointed them out to anti and smirked.  Anti looked and nodded  the two normies were sucking each other's faces dry.  Sad.  A affair.  Dark snuck behind them while anti did the distracting. His strong arms whipped around and sliced both their necks wide open allowing blood and a bit of tissue to seep from. Anti laughed under his breath his insanity showing through a bit. Dark licked his fingers and noticed a ring on the woman's finger.  He ripped it off while anti ate the man. He tapped anti and smiled a bit.  "Wow. A stolen ring from a dead woman as a marriage proposal?  HOW COULD I REFUSE?!? " dark chuckled and slid it on antis small finger. He kissed him deeply tasting the iron from the man's blood.  "You couldn't.  I wouldn't let you even if you wanted to.  Your never leaving me. " He tugged antis hair. Anti moaned a little  "ever" He whispered. 

Soon the too made it home leaving the dead bodies on the bench with a note that said I'm a whore on the woman and a note that read I fucked her last on the man.  It was dark and funny at the same time.  Soon the clothes were off and the bed was shaking with moans and spank noises in the bedroom.  A unnoticed eye watched them.  It studied them. Behind a screen of monitors a man smirked and laughed a bit. His hair was a jet black and his mask was almost as Jason Voorhees.  His hoodie was a baby blue and his jeans covered in blood.  In the room the man stay in was a teddy bear ragged in bits and pieces.  Suddenly thean got a call.  He answered.  "I set it up. " Said the unknown voice.  "Perfect. I'm gonna make this evil man pay for playing with my little flower.  My poor Evan. " The voice in the phone laughed.  "Whatever you say man.  You really are delirious ya know? " The man smirked.  His smile was painted with red clown makeup and his hands shook.  He laughed loudly only one man could laugh. It was a crazily insane and unconscious laugh. "Say my name again in vain and ill cut your throat out! " He said laughing.  The man on the phone hung up and the villain laughed more. "Delirious!  Come down stairs love...  I wanna make up for letting that guy fuck me! " Delirious smirked and let the room....

I'M BACK WOOOOOOO