Chapter Twelve

Darks pov.

I finished off and smirked seeing all the white stains on my blanket. Hell. Just thinking of anti made him have a orgasm. It's like when you hear your favorite song playing and you moan because it's just so damn good. He panted a bit and saw so many stains. He needs to wash them. He sighed and put his pants on to grab the blankets and sheets to go out then in the wash. He knew anti probably wouldn't be able to last a hole 24 hours with a vibrator in. So yea of course he made a deal for him to be don in sex at least once. Dark chuckled and heard the door open with a whimper. He set all the sheets and bedding into the washer and went out to his living room to see anti walking in with slight moans and a red face. He held two bags in his hands. One for groceries and another from of course, the sex shop. He blushed whimpering with lusty eyes. Dark chuckled "God I know you aren't going to last baby~" he snaked his arms around his shaking boyfriends waist "so stop trying~" it had only been 12 hours. Yea. Anti was gone that long. He was so slow and horny he had to take a while. Dark chuckled "And you won't be able to last because-" he cut himself off to kiss antis neck "I'm gonna help and tease the cum outta you~" he chuckled lowly whispering that to his horny boyfriend. Anti was about to loose it. He growled and turned grabbing dark by his shirt and slamming him to the counter "listen ya little foocker- I'm gonna fuck you here and now~" he said Hornier than ever. Dark blushed and whispered into antis ear "do it~". Ok. Now ya see. There is this secret side of dark. Only some people can dominate him and when they do. Dark becomes a huggggeeeee cock slut. He wasn't going to stop anti. He wanted it. Anti growled and started to remove darks cloths hungrily.darl blushed and moaned in antis ear in a slutty fashion.

And yeabthis chapter is short Bc! I want a entire chapter for this smut. Love ya guys.