Chapter 2

Dark's pov.

I stretched as mark let me out of his horrible head of his. I was in there with wilfred and google it was not fun. I smirk at the look of my skin and cloths starting to change on there own. After i was all changed and looking good i walk out of the bathrum to see jack sitting there terrified. My smile grew bigger as i walked towards him bending down to hold his cheek. He still looked scared. "Don't be scared jack.... Dark is here now." he calmed down a bit and then said "Please push anti to come out and talk to him." i smiled and said "Ok but first..." i grabbed some of the dead girls innards and flashed them at jack. First he was scared then anti came out and snatched the meat of my hands and ate it. I laughed and he looked up and smiled. "Hehehe you think you know who i am don't you little anti?" he smiled and said " Ye i do know ya'. Your the king of darkness..... My king darkiplier." i smile as he said that last part and then stood up. "Well we have stuff to do..... Come on." he got up and we ran off onto the rooftops and ran from roof to roof. When we made it to the highest building i grabbed anti and looked him in the eye. He tried to get out of my grasp but couldn't. As soon as the moon was set just right i kissed him on the lips roughly. He was supprised but then kissed back. I was holding him up by his shirt and kissing him hungrily with passion. I set him down and stopped kissing. He looked at me and blushed dark green. "What the dook was that fer?!?" i smiled and said "Because you are amazing and i just want you for myself. I created you in jack mind. I went roaming and found you so i made jack rage just so i could get to you.... Your mine!" he smiled and said "Well ya gonna have to catch me first." i smiled and said. "Oh yea?" and he started running to the house. I ran after him breathing heavily and having fun.

WOAH THATS A NASA PEEPO! THIS CHAPTER WAS A GOOD ONE IN MY VIEW!