Chapter 3

Anti's pov.

(WARNING SOME SMUTTY STUFF AND ANTI WILL BE HAVING A THICK IRISH ACCENT!)

I smiled as i ran. Not knowing were i was running just being out of ye ol mind of séans was enough ta get my blood boiling and cravin' for fun and mischief. And dark saved me from séan's disgustingly empty mind. I finely got to were my body wanted to go. It was a place that had lights and houses every were. It was Paris. Dark stopped and looked at me and smiled. "So why here?" he asked. I just looked at him and smirked. "Because its the most romantic place on earth and i know im never gonna have romance." dark laughed and said "Nope but instead of romance you have me." i laughed and said. "Thats all i need is my master." dark winked at me and said "Follow me i have a supprise." he grabbed my hand and started ro run ro a building. We walk in and my eyes glew with happiness. It was a room all red with a heart shaped bed and sex toys hanging on shelfs. I blinked and felt my member begin to harden. I looked at dark who was now smirking in a sexually sadistic way. I kinda blushed and smirked. Dark said "What? Dont like it?" i chuckled and walked over to a shock collar that had my name on it. "Whats this for?" i asked dark smirking. "For our game...." dark chuckled and walked towards me. He kissed me with passion and started to put the shock collar on me as he did. He got done with the shock collar and slid his hands down to my ass and started to bite my bottom lip asking for permission to come in. I gave him the ok and he.slid his tongue in. Right away it was a fight for dominance. Soon enough....dark won top. I moaned in defeat and fell onto the bed. Dark began to unbutton my pants and slide them off. He stopped the kiss and kissed my neck. I held his hair becoming a moaning mess. I started to slide off his shirt and he slid off my shirt. By now we were completely naked and horny as balls. He chuckled and kissed down my abbs.....which are way smaller than his. I moaned and said "Dark im not a doll! Fuck me already u arse!" he laughed teasing me more. He then got up and flipped me over so that i was on my stomach. He grabbed some kind of remote pressed a bytton and shoked me. I moaned saying "M-mmmmoooreeee daddy darky~" he chuckled and shoked me again before sliding in with no warning......oh and let me add IT WAS ALL NINE INCHE'S! I moaned and gasped with holding on to the sheet of the bed hard and tight. He thrust in and out fast but with pace. "Anti ur soooo damn tight~" he moaned wile fucking my ass. I moaned more and he said "Waits me name~" i shook my head moaning "Darrkkkk~" dark thrusts faster and said "noooppppeee~" i moaned and said "Masssstttteerrrr~" dark moaned loudly before hitting my prostate and cumming we both moaned loudly and he pulled out falling onto the bed. We were panting like dogs. I looked at dark and smiled. "That was fookin amazing!" i said in between breaths.

Hey sorry for the bad smut.....my first time making it