Chapter ten

Darks pov.

I smiled looking at anti in my bed sleeping peacefully naked. Yeeeaaa you guys missed a lot. Well let me just have a flash back for you.

~flashback~

Dark continued to kiss anti in the rain blushing. He smirked and picked him up bridal style and taking him to his house fast. He smirked down at his little anti who was filled with lust. He ran up with anti in his arms into his room. He tossed anti onto the bed growing hungry and horny. He growled lowly and smirked going down to anti, licking and biting on his neck. Anti moaned gripping onto darks hair with a pleasures face. Dark chuckled and ripped off his shirt, throwing it out to this wall. Anti squirmed a bit in hunger. dark growled more having a hard time with taking off his pants. Anti smirked a bit and helped him get them off. Dark got them off to expose his bulge from within his boxers. Anti blushed as dark ripped the tiny Irish demons shirt off. Anti took off his own pans and blushed more. Dark smirked and stared to kiss down antis torso. Anti moaned as dark started to suck on antis nip. Anti moaned more when dark slid his cold hand into his boxers playing with his hard on. Dark took off antis boxers exposing his length. Anti blushed a bit embarrassed and giggled a little. Dark smirked and went down to his dick and licked all the way up to his tip. Anti froze and threw his head back into the pillow moaning loudly. Dark smirked and covered his dick with his saliva. Anti blushed and pained a bit moaning as dark slipped his tongue into antis ass slowly licking his inside. Anti moaned more and more panting a bit with pre cum spilling from his tip. Dark stopped and took off his boxers. He made his way up to antis face putting his erected length in his face. "Suck now slut~" anti obeyed and started to suck covering the member in a personal form of lube. He kept sucking till dark pulled away with pre cum on antis chin. Anti blushed as dark flipped him onto his stomach and pushed his tip teasingly to antis entrance. Anti blushed and bit down harshly onto darks pillow. Dark slowly pushed his saliva covered member into antis tight hole, both men moaning loudly from the pleasure taking place. Dark wakes a few before him and anti caught there breaths for a moment to start to thrust. He started thrusting at a fast and hard pace with bit hot the hot and sweaty guys groaning and whimpering........

~flashback end Bc I'm too lazy to tell you about how they moaned more and fucked more till they came then fell asleep XD-

Dark smiled at his sleeping boyfriend and kissed his forehead before getting out of his bed naked and covered in cum. He gaged a bit and walked into the bathroom taking a whore bath (baby wipe bath) to get the dry white stuff off of him. Hey shrugged and walked around his house naked going into his kitchen and making coffee. He made him a cup of straight black coffee. And anti a cup of vanilla frap. He smirked and brought him and his baby coffee up to his room to wake him up. He set antis coffee down in the night stand next to the bed. He slowly lifted antis chin and kissed him passionately waking him up. He smirked and pulled back his boyfriend blushing with bedhead and a slight smile. "Morning sexy~" dark said smirking. "Morning daddy~" the kissed again and smiled at eachother before anti sat up. He smelled the air. "IS THAT MY WHITE GIRL DRINK?!?" He asked excitedly. Dark chuckled and nodded "yes anti, that is indeed, a vanilla frapé" anti squealed and grabbed it drinking it down quickly and making a 'ahhh' after finishing. "Good?" Dark asked. I mean, a edgy ass emo ass demon just made his pastel boyfriend a fuckin frapé! Of course he hoped it's good! Anti nodded drinking more of it. "Soooo what ya wanna do today." Dark asked smirking. Anti giggled "well let's see... morning sex, lunch, afternoon sex, dinner, then night sex." Dark laughed and smirked "anything other than fucking me sound good?" Anti shook his head no. "Nope! You are the only think I want to do today!" Dark gasped at his clever remark. "DAMN ANTI THAT EAS AWESOME!" The both stared laughing and high fiving at the amazing pun. "I don't know... how about weeee......"

((TO BE CONTINUEDDDDD! Hey so I have some jokes! What do you call a magic owl? ANSWER JN THE COMENTS! And! This is my favorite chapter so far Bc it is so damn detailed. Anyway! Live you guys!))