You first meet /You save his sibling's life /Your Phobia (Zayn) <1>

"Morning Patricia," You smile, as Mrs. Malik pulls you into a hug and ushers you in.

"How's Safaa doing?" You inquire, smiling briefly at the memory.

"Oh (Y/N), I don't know what we could've done without you," She smiled weakly at you, as tears brimmed her eyes again.

*Flashback*

It was a few weeks ago, when you were at the hospital just for a check up, since your parents were health-critics and all. You saw a doctor rushing in and out of a room and you could hear some sobs and cries.

"Is everything alright?" You ask a nearby nurse, who had emerged from that room.

"Blood is needed and only her late grandparents shared he same blood type," The nurse explained grimly.

"What's her blood type?" You ask, pitying the patient.

You gasp as you recognize your own blood type. Without thinking, you stepped into the room and introduce yourself.

"I might be of help since we share the same blood type," You tell the distressed man and who seemed to be his wife next to him.

You pull out the files from your bag, proving that you had done a blood test in the very same hospital, right before you entered the room.

You gasp and feel a lump on your throat, as you look at you blood's receiver.

It was a little girl, no less that 10 years old. Her black, wavy hair was spread all around her and her skin was as pale as the white bed sheets she was lying on.

"Please hurry," The woman urged, as the doctor started setting up the machine.

You gulp as the doctor starts to wipe some disinfectant onto your hand, before stabbing a long needle into it.

You start to curse mentally, as you look at the container; Little blood drops were traveling up the needle, through the plastic tube and into the plastic-like bag which was also connected to the little girl's hands.

"Thank you so much," The woman hugged you as soon as the doctor disconnected the needles as you stood up, rubbing the sore spot of where the needle used to be.

"It's okay,"'You smile, noticing that she had a British accent.

"Are you you're alright? You seem a little pale," The man's thick British voice inquired, as he held onto the little girl's hand.

"I'm fine, just shaken up from the needles," You nervously reply, as you gather your things and bid them goodbye.

You walk out the room, as feel your legs fail you, as you drop unconscious.

*Later ( Still remembering) *

You opened your eyes to be greeted by a bright white light. You groan, as you try to move your hands, but they were restrained by some wires.

"Where am I?" You wonder aloud, your eyes still taking time to readjust to the bright surroundings.

"You're in the hospital, you blacked out after you gave blood to my sister," A British voice spoke and you could tell it was a lady.

"We couldn't thank you enough," Another female British voice spoke, sounding a lot younger.

"Do I know you? Because I certainly am sure I don't have a British conscious," You looked at the 2 girls who were seated by you.

They resembled the little girl on the bed earlier that day and as she spoke, they are all sisters.

"No, we're-wait, you don't know us?" The younger girl looked curiously at you, as you tried to recall their not-so-familiar faces.