He worries about you (Harry)

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, STYLES!" You giggle, running as fast as you can down the front porch steps of the flat you two share. Your bare feet thump against the pavement with each quick step you take as you run towards the road. Glancing behind you, you see Harry chasing after you, a giggle escaping your lips as you try to quicken your pace. 

You lose your balance on a rock, and fall face-first against the rough sidewalk. Groaning softly, you use all of your energy to push yourself up, soon looking up at a pair of green eyes. Harry's nervous, you can tell, as he sucks in a deep breath of air. You glance down at your arms, noticing that they're a bit scraped up but don't look too bad. Feeling something run down your forehead, you frown in confusion.

"Don't do that, (Y/N)!" Harry yells nervously, causing you to jump up in fright. You hesitantly raise a hand to touch your forehead, your fingertips brushing against something wet. Looking at them moments later, you sigh as you detect the blood. Wanting to hold back tears that are trying to escape your eyes, you feel your throat clench as you shudder out a shaky breath. 

"Oh god, oh god. D-do you have your phone?" Harry's still freaking out, and you think he might have a heart attack.

"Harry, calm down. I'm fine." You reassure him, pulling out your phone with a sniffle. 

"The gash on your head says otherwise," He muttered, quickly dialing the three digits for 911. 

About an hour later you're squeezing onto Harry's hand as the doctor tells you your forehead's going to need stitches. You've never had stitches before and don't want to have them anytime soon. Fear is evident in your eyes as your gaze shifts from Harry to the doctor. "Are you sure I need stitches?" 

The doctor nods with a small, apologetic smile. "Yes, I'm afraid so." You sigh, looking over at Harry nervously. 

He presses his lips to your cheek softly, a small smile on his face. "You'll be fine, love. I'll be here the whole time." 

You shift uncomfortably against the hospital bed you've been placed on, giggling to yourself as you look into the mirror given to you after requested. You'd just gotten stitches and the anesthesia given to you caused you to feel a bit lightheaded, and 'loopy'. You look over at Harry, trying not to burst into tears from laughing so hard.

"I look like Frankenstein!" You choke out, still giggling as you clasp a hand over your mouth. Harry raises an eyebrow, you can make out that gorgeous smile you love. 

"Frankenstein was green," he takes your hand, his chair right beside your bedside. You smile, laying back as you feel his thumb tracing soothing patterns against your knuckles. 

"I still look like him!" You said, sticking your tongue out moments later. Looking down at your tongue as if it's the most interesting thing in the world you hesitantly poke it, gasping seconds later. Harry's looking at you as if you'd just gone mental, chuckling a bit.

"What's up, love?" Harry asked curiously, studying you for a few moments.

"My tongue felt squishy!" You giggled, starting to laugh so hard that your side started to hurt. Not to soon later, you could hear Harry's laugh echo throughout the room. Glancing over at him, you saw him shaking his head, a small smirk on his face.

"Go to sleep, (Y/N). The doctors said you should," Harry said gently, brushing his fingertips against the stitches on your head softly. You close your eyes without hesitation, the touch giving you small goosebumps.

"Love you, Harry." You mutter quietly, feeling the covers rise over your body, assuming that was probably Harry's doing. 

"I love you too, (Y/N)." 

I DO NOT OWNN!!