You give birth | Special

omg I couldn't write this because this was such a hard topic. I wasn't planning on including things like having a child here in this book, but unless you guys request it. Because this was requested, I'll do my best :) but I'm more comfortable with other topics that do not involve giving birth/raising children.

PLUS sorry if it's unrealistic because I almost fail in those classes where they talk about that kind of stuff, haha.

But I will try to get or of my comfort zone and write something for you guys, only if it is requested, though.

Ps: sorry if you've asked for an imagine and I haven't delivered. Im really busy right now because I'm traveling somewhere with no/barely any wifi so UPDATES WILL BE SLOW.

You sigh, as you flip through the channels of the TV aimlessly. You hear Niall talk on his phone to his management in a meeting, because he couldn't leave you and your baby.

You feel a different type on kick, as you clutch your stomach, painfully. You struggle to get up from the sudden wave of pain.

"Oh my God," You gasp, feeling a liquid underneath you.

"Niall!" You shriek, realizing the baby was due.

His loud footsteps are heard thudding down the stairs, before he appears in front of you, wide-eyed and clutching his phone next to his ear.

"She's giving birth, I have to go," Niall quickly says and hangs up, making you smile. Your husband's priority was you and your baby, not anything or anyone else.

"Aright, Mariana, just breathe," Niall calmly says, as he slips on his sneakers without tying the laces.

"It hurts," You cry, placing a hand on your stomach, and Niall looks sympathetically at you.

"Listen, we're going to have the cutest baby ever," Niall cooes, as he helps you up and walks towards the door.

You nod bravely, as he helps you into his car slowly, before dashing to the driver's side and turning the car on. You shut your eyes, as Niall drove maniacally to the hospital, muttering under his breath.

"Niall I feel nauseous," You groan, as he halts the car in front of the hospital and plants a quick kiss onto your forehead.

He helps you out of the car, listening to your complains like the good husband he was. 

"Excuse me, my wife's going into labour," Niall politely says to the receptionist, who merely nods at him, before she types something away.

"My wife is going to give birth right now. I suggest you call a doctor and fast," Niall loudly says sassily, as you smile weakly at his short temper.

You are seated in a wheelchair and wheeled away by some nurses, but Niall stayed right next to you, holding your hand comfortingly.

**

"Niall, I'm scared," You admit, tears pricking your eyes, as Niall sat across you. 

You were currently lying down on a hospital bed, wearing a hospital gown and your pain has been manageable, after the nurses had given you some pills, as you wait for them to setup the operation room.

"I know, princess. I could see it in your eyes, but you'll do great, I know it," He says, and happy tears fill your eyes, as he holds your hand and gently stokes your cheek.

You wince in pain, as you feel another kick come on and you squeeze Niall's hand, hoping the pain would ease.

"Don't worry, babe, you'll be alright. I love you," He manages to say, before the nurses arrive and push your bed away.

**

You let out a scream of pain, just as the sound of crying fills the room. You breathe out a sigh of relief, as you regulate your breathing rate.

**

"You did it, princess," Niall's quivering voice is heard, as you wake up and find Niall sitting by your bedside, holding your hand and smiling widely.

"You feel asleep, you were too exhausted," Niall explains, as he stands up as a nurse walks in.

"Is that.." You couldn't continue, tears rising to your eyes, as Niall held the little baby from the nurse's hands, before she exited the room.

"That's our little Cora Alexa. Our little girl," Niall says, before he hands her gently to you, as tears of joy stream down your face.

"She's beautiful," You sob, rocking the baby gently in your arms.

"She is," Niall says, as he brushes away strands of your reddish-blonde hair and cups your cheek, before planting a kiss onto your lips.

"You're the best husband ever," You say, sincerely, looking at Niall, as he smiles at you.

"You're the wife I've always wanted. Now I've got a family of my own," He says happily, as you smile, more tears filling your eyes.

"Look, she's awake," Niall suddenly says, smiling at your baby daughter, as she stirs in your arms.

"Her eyes are so blue, exactly like yours Mariana," Niall points out, as your baby girl opens her eyes, piercing blue eyes peers at you curiously.

"We're going to be great parents, I know it," You assure Niall and he nods, before gently kissing your daughter's forehead.

And indeed, you were.