The Little Things He Does

This is a little different. I decided every once in a while, I'd post something short like this one. It'll be a separate series from the other full imagines.

I got this from Tumblr.

-

Liam:No matter where you are, he always makes sure you're close to him. He doesn't like being apart from you. He'll always be holding your hand, have his arm around you or even just stand next to you.

Niall: Like Niall, you're a 'Carefree Mofo'. So whenever you're together, he comes up with a new thing to try together. He loves watching your face lit up in excitement and at the end of the day, he always lets you know how lucky he is to have you in his life.

Louis: He always tells you that you look beautiful. Even if you're in sweatpants and an over-sized T-shirt, he reminds you of how gorgeous he thinks you are. You blush, as usual and turn to look at the ground. He always chuckles at your shy-self, tilts your chin up and kisses your lips.

Zayn: Whenever he has to leave, he sprays some of his cologne on you, so that his scent could follow you. You're the only one he allows near his closet and he knows that you wear his clothes when he's away, to feel like he's around.

Harry: He always asks if you're doing alright. While it may seem like a routine to ask, he always stares intently into your eyes, to make sure you were really okay. If he thinks something is wrong, he won't stop staring at you until you confess.