He's Older (Zayn)

You locked your phone and slipped it back into your pocket, sighing at the comments you received on pictures of you and your boyfriend. People were pointing out that Zayn was much older than you, but you both didn't mind it.

You glance at Zayn, as he stirred in his sleep. You proceed to pick out your outfit for school, making sure not to wake your boyfriend. You quickly get dressed and head towards the door.

It takes you a while to find the car keys, because Zayn would always drive you to and from school. Today, you felt like being more responsible by driving yourself. You find the keys and leave.

**

You watch as your boyfriend's large car skids to a stop in front of you. You watch as Zayn rushes out the car, slamming the door shut.

"(Y/N), are you alright? Did something happen?" Zayn asks, breathless, as you sheepishly nod. He takes off his sunglasses, revealing his light-colored eyes. You glance at his body, which was covered with the sweatpants and T-shirt he was sleeping in. He had each shoe in the wrong foot.

"You texted me telling me to come urgently, what is it? Are you hurt?" Zayn presses on and you shake your head, before eyeing the car's wheels.

"The tire, it's flat," You say, looking away from Zayn.

It takes him a full minute to realize, his expression slowly changing from worry to anger.

"The tire." He says, gritting his teeth.

"What the hell, (Y/N)! I thought something had happened to you and it's just the God damn tire?!" Zayn yells, and you widen your eyes.

"I-" You start to say, but his words cut you off.

"Can't you do anything on your own?" He mutters harshly and you feel tears pool your eyes.

"I tried to change it but there wasn't an extra," You say, looking down, before walking towards the car and sitting inside, shutting the door and locking it.

"Oh come on, (Y/N)!" Zayn groans, knocking onto the glass window, and you stare firmly ahead.

"I'm a little child, remember? I can't do anything on my own," You retort, making him groan.

"Where the hell are you getting this from anyways? Why didn't you just wake me up like always?" Zayn says frustratedly, as you look down at your thighs.

"Everyone's saying I'm too young for you, that I can't do anything on my own," You say, sniffing back your tears.

"Unlock the doors, love," Zayn says softly, placing his hand on the window.

You give into his soft command, and watch him jog over to the other side of the car, before getting in the passenger seat next to you.

"Do you love me?" He asks solemnly, his hands cupping your cheeks.

"I do, but-" You start to say, and he shakes his head.

"If it's about people's opinion, I don't want to hear it. I love you (Y/N)," Zayn says, and you smile.

"I'm sorry, I just thought I'd do this one thing on my own," You admit, as he nods. He pulls you closer, attaching your lips on his.