Chapter 8 AKA: Just Fascinating

An extra chapter for you guys! I'm so excited about the next few chapters, you don't even know. Merry Christmas to you who celebrate it! Until next time!

Also, I would just like to give a little shout out to Bloodmoonlight_. I would like you to know that your votes mean so much to me! so thank you!

I've been staying with the Stilinski's since that night at the school. They shut the school down Thursday and Friday, so everyone would return to school the following Monday.

Anyways I'm alone in the Stilinski residence at the moment watching a little TV. Stiles went out to make Scott feel better about his breakup with Alison, also known as to getting shit-faced drunk. The only problem is werewolves can't get drunk.

Turning off the TV, I go and head up to bed. I climbed halfway up the stairs when the front door opens. I turn around to see Scott supporting a drunk Stiles. Scott looks at me with an anxious smile, he knows I'm still pissed at him.

"Hey, he, uh, had a little too much to drink." Scott told me gesturing to a limp Stiles

"Psh, no. I'm not drunk. Not even close." Stiles laughs to himself hanging his head. I hold back a laugh and cover it with a sigh. I walk downstairs and grab Stiles other arm and put it around my neck.

I bounce once or twice to get a feel for his weight. "Okay Scott, I got him. Okay" I nod to Scott once I know I got him. Scott lets go and looks at me and Stiles making sure I got him.

"You good?" He asks

"Yeah, I got him." I say and take one step then turn my head back "You can go home Scott" I tell him.

Scott nods a few times and is about to leave but turns quickly back to face us "Hey, I haven't actually said this to you yet but...I'm sorry." He tells me sincerely.

I simply nod in response "It's fine, just forget about it. Now go on home Scott, your moms probably worried." I say and he gives me a smile nodding, then walks out.

"Okay, Stiles," I tell him as I help him upstairs to his room.

I kick his door open a bit more and we stumble in. He almost falls out of my grasp and onto the floor, but thankfully I caught him. "Okay, Stiles. You're gonna have to help me out a bit okay."

He hums in response. "I wanna throw up" He whines and I roll my eyes

"Okay, okay," I say as I finally get him to his bed

He falls face first into the bed and I fall with him. I stand and turn him over onto his back, my hair falling in his face. "Your hair smells nice, like Tulips, and rainbows." He tells me with a goofy smile on his face.

"Alright," I tell him and grab his legs and put them on the bed. I huff as he lays there with that cute goofy grin. I let a tiny smile slip onto my face as I grab under Stiles' arms to get a grip on him and lift his upper body to rest on the headboard.

But when I put him down his head went smack against the board "Shit" I whisper-shout to myself as Stiles groans a bit and moves his head. "Stiles, hey, hey, hey" I clap in front of his face and he opened his beautiful eyes. "you with me?" I ask as he nods again.

I let out a sigh of relief "Okay Stiles, I'm going to get you a shit ton of water alright? That will help you not have a major hangover in the morning." I say as he gives me a lazy thumbs up.

I go downstairs and fill up two whole cups of water and grab some bread for him to eat. I walk into Stiles room to see him right where I left him. "Hey there beautiful" Stiles slurs