Epilogue

"Grandfather.....I don't want this. We don't have to fight."

"Neveah, don't you see how they have corrupted you into siding with them."

"They haven't done anything. The King and Queen have welcomed me with open arms and I now have a place where I can call my true home and my siblings are being well looked after." Just then Neveah's Dad walks up.

"My daughter is right where she belongs and she is growing into a fine young woman and will make a good wife for Jason. So leave and go back to where you have come from."

"Oh poor naive Neveah, I knew you would be trouble from the moment you were born. I told your mother to kill you after you were out of her but she wanted a girl so bad and was excited when she found out about you. See I knew what you would be when you grew up, but her she didn't, she just saw a little girl who needed a Mother's love." Neveah closes her eyes and focuses on her target.

"I should have taken you when the opportunity was there and drowned you or killed you myself." Her Dad then charges at him with full speed, but then tbe grandfathers wife comes up behind him and stabs him in the chest.

"Dad."

"John!!!!!!!" Somehow Anna got out of the bunker and is now on the battlefield running towards him when the Grandfather sees this and singles her out but just then a force field surrounds her as she is running towards him. Now her power is amazing since she is the pack doctor she has the power of bringing the dead back to life, but its a very limited power, because if used too much then she and the people she has helped could die, she has not told anyone that she has this power except for Charlie. Soon she closes her eyes and focuses all her energy on him and then he sits up as if nothing happens. The force field disappears and is replaced with Charlie standing guard.

"Pain." All Charlie does is stand there and the man's body is in pain, Neveah takes this chance too....."Now!!!! Neveah then opens her eyes and a bright light goes through his body as she tries to cleanse her Grandfather. Two are fighting, but, only one can live and then the unthinkable happens the Grandfather breaks out of the cleansing and blasts Neveah with his power. Seeing Neveah down gives him the perfect opportunity to kill her. Charlie sees this and gives her blood a snap and just when the Grandfather is approaching her, she opens her eyes and blasts him with all she got and Charlie still keeping a hold on him helps until he falls. Anna feels his neck for a pulse and...............

Months later.......

Rena had her twins, two boys Ryan and Blake. Charlie and Josh continue to try for a child, but in the past months Charlie has had three miscarriages and has now secluded herself from the rest of the pack including her husband. Jason and Neveah are due to wed in a week but are worried about Charlie and Josh, they see how this is taking a toll on them as a couple and individually.

"Charlie, Charlie, time to eat." She knocks again. "Charlie, come on you need to eat." She goes downstairs to the kitchen where the rest of the pack eats.

"Still no luck babe?"

"No, she won't eat or drink. I'm worried about her Jas."

"I know, Josh how about you talk to her, she'll listen to you."

"I have tried, she won't budge, but I will keep trying after all I hate to see her so miserable."

"Alpha?"

"Yes, Sara."

"I made a plate for the Queen, should I take it up to her?"

"No, I will." Just then they hear movement coming from the room upstairs.