Why me?

So here we are running for our lives from Kikon and his crew when I thought we were going to talk about this project. As Miracle and I run through the halls of the school it's amazing how the people at this school just stand there and try not to help you out at all. Miracle and I run all the way out of the school to a nearby park. 

"Run, just run, you know what they'll do if they catch us." I looked at her frantically and stood up and began to run and run run run all the way into..........................

SMACK

Right into a pole, man, that hurt. I told Miracle to keep running and after a few words of my speech of 'why she should go and leave me' she finally ran and hid just when the guys and their bimbo hoes of girlfriends found me on the ground in front of a pole.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here, the little minx. Should we just leave her, or beat her."

"I vote we beat her, teach her not to mess with my man." I heard one of them say before planting a sloppy wet one on his lips. 

"I was just partnered with him for a school project, I'm not trying to steal anyone, especially not that thing." I think I just made things worse for myself, I wonder where Miracle has gone too.

***********************************************************************************************

Miracle's P.O.V.

"My queen!!!!!!!!" I knock as loud as I can at the door of the palace, two guards come along with the queen and king and others. "Please help!!!!!"

"Guards, bring her inside to the living room, Brianna can you get her some new clothes? You're Miracle right?" I nod my head as she goes inside and the guards help me stand and lead me in the living room. The queen and king join me in the living room where I'm greeted by Jason, Blake, Louis and who I assume are their Esthai's.

"Now what happened."

"Please you must help, its Neveah, she's in trouble! Kion and her were paired together in their Social Economics class to work on a project, but he ambushed myself and her with his crew and their girlfriends. Please help her, she told me to run and hide, but I knew I had to help somehow."

"Where is she." Said a very angry Jason.

"Calm down Jason, Miracle do you know where she is?"

"Bryant Park." 

"We're on it!!! All the guys left with such speed and then I slowly slipped into darkness.

***********************************************************************************************Neveah's P.O.V.

As I slowly drift in and out of consciousness, Kikon and his boys are punching and kicking me everywhere. 

'I'm sorry Lizzy for putting you through this.' Lizzy is my wolf.

'It's ok, you didn't know, but I have a feeling help is coming soon.'

'That's good, but I think we might die tonight before that happens.' Just then I hear a voice.

"Neveah!!!!!!! Get your hands off of her."

"Oh snap its King Josh and his brothers." Next thing I hear is the frightened screams of the girls as Kikon, Surge, and Cameron are pinned up against the trees by Louis, Blake, and Josh as I feel a pair of arms pick me up and carry me off. The last thing I feel is sparks running through my body before I let the darkness welcome me with unforgiving arms.

***********************************************************************************************The next day I am in a room hooked up to monitors and fluids. I try to open my eyes, but I can't. 

"Jason calm down." I hear the queen.

"I'm going to kill those bastards and those tricks of theirs."

"Jason, calm down please, you're frightening Miracle." (Note if a sentence is in bold and quotes that means it their conscious talking to them.) 

'Miracle is here, she must have told them to come to help me.'

'Miracle is a good friend and now missy come with me I have to show you something.' This mysterious lady takes me to a different part of my mind. She is about mid-thirties with black hair and a tall figure, brown eyes though.

'Neveah, you are an Alpha's daughter, correct?" I nod my head.

'Yes.'

'Well, you are the miracle child, the one who holds the power of the Umbri.'

'The who?'

'The Umbri. Long ago there was a great war between the Lycans and the Werewolves. the old king and queen, Josh's great-grandparents broke that rule. The woman was a Lycan and the man was a werewolf, they loved each other and spent every day together, that is until the war broke out. The werewolves never liked the Lycans, because they were always told that the Lycans kill werewolves and take their pups for their army. So your great-grandfather gathered his army and went to war against the Lycans. Somehow the couple was able to warn the Lycans before the army appeared before them, but soon the fighting started.' 

'What happened to the couple.'

'Sadly Josh great-grandfather died, and soon after the woman found out she was pregnant, but the strain of losing her mate was too much for her, so after she gave birth she too died. But you can stop all this fighting with your power. The power of Umbri, let me explain. The power of Umbri has the power to unite all and take control over anything and anyone to cleanse any evil. Neveah, beware the time will come when you need to cleanse someone close to you. Now, back to your friends.

'Wait!!!' Soon she leaves and I slowly wake up to a teary-eyed Miracle mumbling something.

"Veah, Veah, Charlie she's awake!!!!" Soon a few people rush in including a very anxious Jason.

"Hi Neveah, you're at the palace, don't worry Kikon and his brother along with their girlfriends are being treated to a trial. They won't get away with this, but for now, just relax and rest. We can talk later, but someone has been waiting to talk to you." She ushers Jason to come over and the others leave the room.

"Hi Neveah."

"Hi Jason," I say weakly.

"I was so scared for you when I picked you up in my arms, you were covered in bruises and blood, but I'm glad you're better and here with me."

"Jason, am I your Esthai?" He looks at the bed for a minute.

"You would be my second one." I see the tears in his eyes as he says it. I'm not hurt by it, she was a lovely woman and so caring, she was tortured and beaten before she drowned. Wait how do I know this.

'This part of the power of Umbri.' The voice tells me. 

"Veah, when you get better I think we should go for a run, besides your wolf, I think she could use some fresh air."

"WHERE IS SHE!!!!"