Breeze

"Layla is happy today?"

"Yes, thank you Josh."

"We should let them comfort each other every once, or twice in a while." Suddenly I feel hands snaked around me.

"I love that idea and I also love you."

"Josh, I'm sorry. I haven't been able to be a proper Luna." His arms move from my waist, he turns me to face him.

"What are you saying, you are mine and you are everything I dreamt for."

"But I can't give you a child."

"Baby, I don't care about that, when the time comes you will be a great Mother, plus right now I get to enjoy you more before anyone else. Don't worry, right now let's just enjoy each other a little while more before we bring a child in this world and besides the Moon Goddess has seen all the work we've been doing, we wouldn't have time to give our child the love and care he or she deserves." He kisses my forehead. "Don't ever talk like that again, when the time comes, you will know." Just then the door opens.

"The wolves, they're on the move. We need to go." Jason comes behind her and in a few minutes, we are ready to put this plan into action, let's hope it works.

"Neveah, be careful, you too Jason. We won't be far behind." Nevah and Jason shift first and start out then Josh and I shift, along with Louis, Callie, and a few warriors (Sabrina, Kevin, Terin, Nedin, Prim, and Hamdi). 

"Let's hope Neveah can talk him out of this war."

"I'm sure she will baby, she is a determined girl, strong-willed too, I can see why your brother chose her."

"Yeah she's great, she's so strong. I feel sorry for her, I feel her pain, to being kicked out of your family, your mother hates you wishing you were never born. Who says that to their own child?"

KNOCK

KNOCK

"Come in, oh Neveah it's you, how are you feeling. Are you ready for this?

"Yes, its time to end this. For years there has been bad blood between Werewolves and Lycans for reasons that are bizarre and crazy and maybe even made up, but its time to let the past go and come into a new era. TIME TO END THIS."

"Let's gather the others and head out." 

***********************************************************************************************

The finale will be coming up in 2 weeks till then bye. XOXO------Coco