Petty much?

Hey, guys its Monday when I wrote this I write a lot and have ideas almost every day. My mind runs 100 miles per minute and it can be a good thing or a bad thing, especially on Sunday when Im in church I get so distracted easily. 

Well it's another day for me with these kids, I work at a summer camp. Enjoy the chapter -------------------------Coco

 Why does that voice sound like my Mom?

"You Lycans better not have hurt her. "

"Mom, I am fine. Please, they did nothing wrong and how did you know I was here?" 

"I called her." The queen shows up in the room. "She was worried and so I let her know you were alright.

"Baby, I'm here what happened?"

"I'm fine Mom, stop worrying."

"How can I not worry." She then turns to the queen. "I bet you did this to her!!!" The king and Jason both get in front of her. I can see my Mom getting angry.

"My sister did no such thing!!!! Now she called you to let you know of Neveah's well being seeing that her Mother should know, but you come in here accusing my sister of something she did not do."

"How do I know that?" Just then Miracle comes in. "Miracle, come on we are leaving. These Lycans are evil and probably hurt you guys."

"What are you talking about Mrs. Richards, we are perfectly fine here and besides the queen and king has been nothing but kind to us." 

"You guys are just brainwashed, these Lycans are nothing but trouble." She grabs my arm and Miracles. "Let's go we're leaving." I yank my arm away.

"No, we are staying." I use my Alpha voice on her.

"Fine, have it your way. In fact, you may come home when you want to, but to just get your stuff and leave!!!" She walks away, but the queen stops her.

"Mrs. Richards, why are you doing this?"

"Neveah, you will regret this!!!" She pushes past the queen and leaves.

"I'm sorry about my Mom."

"It's ok, but to kick you out of the house, that's a whole different level of...."

"Crazy."

"Nuts."

"Loco."

"She belongs in a loonie bin." The queen then elbows Jason in his side. 

"What Jason and the boys meant were that she is taking that a little too far, but I guessed it can't be helped." She calls a woman down, her name is Callie and her Esthai is Louis.

"Callie, this is Neveah, she is going to staying with us for a while. Callie loves decorating, she will help design your room." I am happy I get to stay with Jason, his abs are so perfect and his lips are so big and juicy. 

'Mama wouldn't mind a bite of that.'

'Lizzy, control yourself please.'

'Oh fine, but you were thinking of it too.'

'Oh quiet you.' 

***********************************************************************************************"Mom, I'm home." As soon as I walk in the door all my sibilings hug me like its their last time seeing me, well, maybe because it probably is.