It's time!

Charlie and Josh leave. "Jason, I want you to make love to me." He steps closer.

"What did you say?"

"Make love to me, only not here." I take his hand and take him to the cabin not too far from the palace, it's secluded and cute. 

"Neveah, are you sure you want this?" He asks as we go inside.

"Yes, I do," I say as I'm reaching up to kiss him, he is 6'3 compared to my 5'8. 

"Ok, I will be gentle and go slow." He says as he starts to kiss me all over and I'm kissing him. We stay like that for a few minutes then he picks me up bridal style and carries me to the bedroom. 

WARNING, IF YOU ARE UNDER 16 OR YOU HAVENT HAD THE "TALK" YET THEN DON'T READ OTHERWISE IGNORE THIS AND READ ON.

"Jason, please be gentle."

"I will."

(The music starts here)

"Neveah, I love you so much." As he gives me love bites all along my neck while I just stand there kicking off our shoes in the moment.

"Jason, I want to make you feel good too, but I don't know how." 

"Baby that's alright tonight is about you. I'm here to please you." My wolf likes the sound of that and purrs loudly in my head.

"He grabs my ass and squeezes it telling me to jump and as soon as I do, I wrap my legs around him and without breaking the kiss he walks over to the bed and sits down with me still wrapped around him. He takes off my shirt and mouths the word 'beautiful' he then kisses me all over my chest and grabs a handful of breast and starts massaging them. After a minute of him doing that, a strange noise came out of my mouth and he started sucking on my nipple through my bra even faster and then he would slow down a bit. He laid me down on the bed and took my bra off and his shirt and climbed on top of me. He is being very gentle and trying not to hurt me, that's what I love about him. He kisses my stomach while kneading my breast and his kisses go further and further until he gets to my shorts. He pulls them down revealing my white lace panties until he pulls at them, but first, he looks in my eyes as if he is asking for permission. I nod yes and off they go somewhere and enter his two fingers as they massage my clit. A moan escapes my mouth and I scream his name.

"Jason!"

"Almost there baby." I feel a tightening in my stomach, why would I be getting a stomach ache now.

"Jason, I feel weird."

"You're about to cum sweetheart. It's alright, I got you." And with that I can see what he is talking about, he pulls his fingers out and licks his fingers.

"You see what you did, you let me taste you."

"Is that bad?"

"No baby, you taste delicious." He tongue then went in and man, he has one hell of a tongue, licking every inch of me, had me screaming his name so loud, I think the people in the palace heard.

"JASON, YES, PLEASE KEEP GOING. JASON, JASON, I THINK IM GOING TO CUM AGAIN." He licks me clean, as he says. He climbs back on me to kiss me and nibble on my neck and boobs. He takes off his pants and then his boxers springing his dick out in full erection, ready to enter me? My mind is going crazy now, this man is a full 10 inches erected. 

"Baby don't worry I will go slow if you feel any pain I can stop just say the word." I nod. 

"He kisses me and then slowly he lines the tip up with my pussy and he slowly enters me, it hurts but feels right. He stops to let me adjust to the size and when I nod he starts to move. First, slow then fast then slow taking me all in, we look in each other's eyes as we make love and say I love you to each other. 

"Jason, can you go deeper, I want to feel all of you." You feel so good in me, I moan out loud making Jason kiss me with such passion and love. 

"JASON, I LOVE YOU, I REALLY DO. MAKE ME CUM PLEASE!!" He starts to move faster on me and soon I am a moaning mess as he is putting in work on me. I run my hands up and down his chest, I lift up to kiss it as he bends down to my neck. I run my teeth over his ear, slightly gazing it and then sucking on it. I feel my teeth itching to mark him and he is ready to mark me, at the same time we make each other. The marking had so much passion in it, I love this man. He then makes a circular motion with his body, his dick is hitting all the right place, I am constantly moaning his name and my nails dug into his back. He grunts and groans.

"I'm going to cum baby, ready for it?" He cums inside me after a few more thrusts and lays down beside me both of us breathing hard.

"That was amazing, thanks for making my first time special." He leans up to kiss me and I get bold and get on top of him and slide him back inside me, but then I get an idea.

 I take my hand and find his dick and start jerking it off and then take my mouth and lick the tip. I hear him groan, I then take him in my mouth and I start bobbing my head up and sown inching my way further and further down his dick. Hey I might have been a virgin, but my High School had enough sluts and hoes to learn from. 

"NEVEAH, OM MY GOSH, YOU'RE GOOD!!!" 

"Anything to make my man happy." I say seductively. He then takes his dick and lines it up with me as I lift up and then sit back down on him.

"Neveah, oooooooo you feel so good." 

"So do you Jas, I love you, make me cum again. Let me ride you."

"As you wish." I start bouncing on him and at first, my moves are a bit shaky but after a while, I get better and he is loving it. 

"Neveah, what are you doing to me, where have you been all my life?" After he and I both cum we both are laying side by side in the bed. We are breathing heavily and sweating a lot, but I love it. We're finally one.

"Give me five minutes and I'll be ready for round 2." Needless to say, he made me feel good all night long.