2

woAh, look at me, updating 2 times a week!

This isn't a continuation of the last one, just another random AU XD

nothing really happens, just a fluffy moment with my 2 boys. I'll work on stuff with more action soon!!

last thing: credit to -TheFandomLife- because they inspired me to start writing Johnnyboy and if some parts kind of remind you of their writing, it's because I

1) literally read their work all the time and
2) have read so much that it's ingrained into my brain and I'm accidentally doing it, but basically credit to them!!

Ponyboy's POV

"You deserve so much better than me.." The tan boy in my arms whispered, nuzzling his head into my chest.

"Stop lying, Johnny. I love you more than anything. You know that, right?"

He nodded, just barely.

"Good.. don't forget it." I whispered, kissing the top of his head.

I know things are hard for Johnny at home. He stays over here a lot, because I'm constantly insisting he doesn't sleep in the lot. He claims he likes the lot, but I know him too well to believe that.

"I just.. I wanna marry you, Pony. But it's not allowed.." He murmured, looking up at me. "..Would you marry me..? If we could?" Johnny's almost-black eyes darted from one of my eyes to the other, searching for an answer.

"Of course I would, Johnnycakes. I'd marry you in a heartbeat." I replied, pecking his nose. He giggled, and I swear I could feel my heart melt.

At that moment, the door flew open, and Johnny yelped, and jumped out of my arms, to the other side of the couch faster than a greaser running from a soc.

Soda stepped inside, with one eyebrow cocked, looking rather amused. "What're you two doin'?"

"Nothing." Johnny and I answer in unison. Soda raised his eyebrows quickly, and I got a feeling he didn't believe us.

"Well, you two kids have fun doin' 'nothing', I'm gonna go chill." Soda replied, and with that, he bounded up the stairs and into our room.

I let out a sigh of relief, catching what must've been a mirrored expression of mine, on Johnny's face. He put his hand over his heart, flopping backwards.

"Geez, that was close." I mumbled, placing a hand on my own heart. He nodded, biting his lip slightly.

"..nearly had a heart attack.." I heard him whisper quietly, sitting back up.

It was quiet for a few moments, both of us thinking.

"..You think Soda and the others would be mad if we told them..?"

Johnny looked away for a few seconds, considering this. He shook his head. "No, I don't think so.. I just don't know what they would..."

"..think." I finished for him, finally snapping out of it, and looking back over at my Johnny. A smile tugged at his lips, and he turned to look at me. I cupped his face and brushed my thumb across his tanned cheek.

"Whether they support us or not, I love you, Johnny Cade."

"And I love you, Ponyboy Curtis. You're so golden.."

We just held eachother for a few moments. "Promise me?" Johnny asked, looking back into my eyes.

"Promise you what?"

"That you'll stay gold, Ponyboy. For me.. You're so perfect..."

look at me, getting the same damn reference into both first chapters.
I love these two and writing for them is so much fun. I definitely won't update every day, but probably 2-3 times a week.
You can request scenarios & AUs and all that Jazz in the comments.

hope you enjoyed!!

maybe next I'll write about how they got together?