Chapter Twenty-Four

The delivery was tough because Dan was being a baby about me grabbing his hand to hard, he even called for Liv but she was just laughing on the other side of the door, telling him that: thats what he gets.

In the end I delivered a beautiful baby girl and a baby boy , I named my baby girl Evelina and I hadnt named her brother because he was a little sick , after he was born the nurses noticed something wrong with him and he has had to sleep in this incubator thing but its been almost two weeks and still he hasn't gotten any better.

Through out those days Daniel was berly around so my dad and Lily kept me company at the hospital with Evelina and my baby boy , Liv and Ty would come by every day just to check up on us, every day Liv and Tyler would fight who would hold Lina first.

But of course my dad always won, they would just pout but once Evelina was free they would attack.

We were all waiting for my poor baby boy to get better , today the nurse had let me and Liv go into the little room they had him just so I could hold him, while I was hoding him Liv was holding Evelina and she asked me " What are you going to name him Sam ?" as I looked down at him with a smile on my face.

"He looks just like his dad" I looked down at him and smiled at him once more "Im going to name him " I paused "Adam"

"Yeah ?" I heard someone from the front door say , that voice I've missed for a few months that voice that always brought me comfort and love , the voice of the man I love.

The voice of a man I thought was gone for ever.

I looked over at the door way and there he stood well sorta he looked kinda tired.

I gave Liv the baby yes , she was holding two babies and I ran into his arm, it felt like an explosion happened after I hugged him. Both my arms went around his neck and his arms hugged me by the waist.

"Adam" I whispered while pulling his hair and closing my eyes and hugging him harder.

"Im here Sam I'm here" he kissed the side of my head.

He started to back away out of the hug but I wasn't gonna let that happen just yet, I pulled his hair letting him know that I wasn't done.

"ADAM!"

I could hear Veronica call him so I opened my eyes and I could see her running with a wheel chair, she also looked out of breath.

I pulled back for a second just to look at his beautiful face " How- How -" I couldnt make a sentence because this was crazy because I saw him die that day in the cell.

" Sam dont worry about we will talk later first let me do this " both his hands went to my cheekcs and she looked deep into my eyes and I felt the love I had for him come rushing back.

He leaned in and kissed me softly but its was so powerful that if it wasn't for him holding me up would have falllen to my knees, the sparks from when he first kiss me enlightened once more.

"Hey guys there are pure babies in here , knock it off wild people " Liv said covering Evelina eyes.

" go away Liv " I said burying my face in Adams neck.

"Adam you need to sit down , standing this long isn't good for you , sorry luna " Veronica came and tapped Adams shoulder and he nodded.

He made a move and my grasp tightened. I felt him laugh "Sam im going to sit down , join me ?" He asked and I looked up at him.

"Always" and and I let go of him but my hand never left his body because for some strange treason I felt like he would disapear and this would all be a dream.

He went to sit on a chair and I sat in his lap , liv walked to up and passed us Evelina.

I carried her in my arms and I felt Adams breath leave him and tears started to appear in his eyes.

"She's beautiful Sam " he caressed her cheek and she smiled while grabbing him finger.

"I know your gonna have a hard job , right baby girl you gonna give daddy a hard Time right " he laughed and groaned.

Adam looked up and saw Liv holding another baby "is that baby Julian Livia ? He still so little " he smiled.

"No Adam this is your son " His eyes popped out and he looked at me.

"Two babies ?" He asked me and I nodded.

He pulled me in and kiss me when he pulled away he said in admiration "after everything that happened you have the strength to go on with two babies , babe I'm so proud of you , you really are a strong luna, and I'm one lucky son of a b-" I cut him off by kissing him because he was not going to cuss infront of our children.

"Im not that strong he's been sick for about two weeks now " I stood up and walked towards my baby boy Liv had layed him back in the incubator thing. " I wasn't strong enough to have him born healthy ".

I let go of Adam because I handed him Evelina, I wasn't scared that he would just poof and go away.

"Im gonna go with Ty I'll be back okay Sam , and nice of you to be back Alpha " Liv said walking out, Veronica had walked out to get coffee.

"Sam he's going to be fine , he strong like his mommy" Adam came behind me with Lina in his arms and I laughed.

"No like his daddy " I turned around and came face to face with Evelina , Adam had raised her to his face level.