Chapter One

Well today is a new day just like any other , only if I remembered.

Walking out of my room I saw one of the boys l think it was Tyler or Jayden I think.

"Samantha , good morning ! How are you feeling today ?" I think his name is Tyler .

" good morning Tyler ?" I said dragging out his name.

"I'm Jayden" he replied and I threw up my hands in the air and groaned.

"I'm so sorry Jayden" he chuckled.

"its fine really" he said .

We were making small talk and making our way into the kitchen at one point I thought I knew where I was walking and turned into the living room where all the pack was watching t.v rather than the kitchen , talk about embarrassing.

Finally getting to the kitchen I sat down and covered my face with my palms and releasing a groan , I felt someone lay their hand on my head and kissed it. "Good morning Sam"

My spirit lifted, It was Adam. Its been a few months since I woke up and He was the first one I saw, the only one that could calm me down when I went crazy finding out that I had lost my memory.

He leaves a few details about how I lost my memory out but I know its for the best.

I really like Adam and I don't know if he likes me but I hope , I also learned that I'm a wolf a very powerful one at it and so is Adam he's an Alpha.

"Good morning Adam" I could feel myself blushing.

"What wrong Sam?" he asked getting a coffee mug.

"Nothing just this whole memory thing " I said getting up and grabbing an orange.

"You'll remember , it takes time" he sat in front of me grabbing my hand , causing sparks to fly up my arm.

"Yeah well hopefully that's sooner than we think !" I said staring at him , gosh he's hot.

Wouldn't mind if he was my mate , oh yeah us wolfs have mates.

"I just like taking them off I don't like picking them up" our staring contest was over when Tyler and his mate came in.

Its a weird story the way they found each other but their perfect. Her name is livia and she is gorgeous , she has green eyes and the most beautiful brown silky hair ever.

"Hey Samantha , Adam " she gave Adam a look and I felt kinda jealous.

" Hey liv " I said

"I'm just saying my bras aren't just trash Ty " livia said fixing her breakfast.

"Hey Sam , and I know that but I don't want to pick them up , I did all the work taken them off " he said hugging me.

"Hi Tyler " I said laughing.

"I guess this is our que Sam " Adam came and pulled me outside to the patio.

We sat on a swing there was a big gap in the middle of us. I could tell he wanted to say something but was debating on it.

"so-"

"um-" we both talked at the same time

I giggled "you first" I said finishing my last slice of orange.

" I was just going to ask if there was anything else you wanted to know " he said turning to me.

"yeah actually " I stayed quite for awhile "did we have a thing ?" I asked and he tensed up.

"Um ill tell you when the right time comes " he said laying his hand on my cheek.

I closed my eyes and let the tingles take over, we eventually got interrupted.

"Adam sorry but we need your help on something " a pack member came.

Adam looked at me apologeticc "Its fine its fine , I was just going to walk around" I said standing up.

"Okay be careful if you get lost just call me Ty or Jayden" he said kissing my forehead and walking with the pack member inside.

Twenty minutes later and I found my self I'm some type of woods , some of the pack members were in their wolf form with their mates. This was really beautiful to see actually , the morning sun shining on their coats as they chase after each other , the morning breeze rearranging the fur on the lovely couple.

After awhile I just felt odd like I was some creeper just staring at them , Walking away I noticed a cave , taking slow steps towards it I noticed that their was light coming from the inside.

There was at least a few steps to get to what ever was down their reaching the finally step I notice three cages and in the last one their was a man.

"Hello ?" I said walking closer to him and he stood up.

"Samantha , your alive ? well I guess you are pretty invincible " the man smirked

"Excuse me who are you ?" I asked leaning on the wall behind me , he seemed a little off I didn't want to get closer and him hurt me.

"I'm Kyle " he smiled

"Nice to meet you Kyle , why are you in these cages? " I went to touch the second cage where it was empty but once my hand collided with the metal it kinda stung.

"You don't remember me ?" he asked amused.

"No I don't should I ?" I said getting closer.

"Yes actually" he said looking down and I looked at him curiously " I'm the man who kinda tried to kill you" he looked up at me with the scariest smile.

( Memory )

Adam had fully turned into his wolf and I wasn't scared but the only person I was scared of was of Kyle he has this scary expression on his face that sent chills down my body.

I Lifted my self by my elbows and leaned on the love seat that was behind me , I felt so helpless and weak.

"Alpha have you noticed something different about Sam?" Adam snarled at him my only guess was a warning to back off.

"I only injected her with every poison known to man and she survived all of them except this one" my head slowly drifted towards Kyle and he had another shot this one was purple and had black tiny dots floating around.

I looked down at my arm and noticed all the bruising left behind from the needle puncturing my skin everyday.

( End of Memory )

Was that a memory ? I leaned on the wall for support. My head also felt a little light headed.

I felt some one grab my arm , I noticed it was one of the pack members.

"C'mon Sam , what are you even doing down here" he said pulling me up.

Pulling me outside the cave and sitting me down on a bent , I started to feel a lot better.

"Here drink this " he handed me a water bottle.

"Thank you" I said taking a drink.

"Who are you ? I'm sorry I'm trying to remember everyone " I said closing the water bottle , feeling a little embarrassed.

"Its fine " I noticed he was kinda sad just by the way his eyes looked "I'm Daniel" he said giving me the most kindest smile.