Chapter Three

(Memory)

"My name is Adam , what's yours cutie?" he asked me, with a full on Smirk on his face.

"Ugh dude not interested , please move away I dont wanna catch your infections" I responded, Adam is a sweet boys name not some arrogant ass whole player.

"Don't worry Ill find out later" He said sending a wink my way and placing his hand on my thigh.

I pushed his hand off my thigh and slapped him across the face.

............

"you know since the day I met you I really really liked you , and then that day you kissed me " he stopped only to kiss under my ear lobe "I liked you even more" he kissed there again , and I let him.

Whats wrong with me I don't know , for gosh sakes I have a boyfriend , but I couldn't find the strength in me to push him away to tell him to stop I couldn't his heat that waved off him felt like home his voice just everything about him.

" Adam you need to stop " I told him but it came out as a whisper. I didn't want him to but we he had to no choice ifs or buts about it , I will not cheat on Tyler while we are together I won't do that to him.

"do you want me to ?" he asked me kissing my neck and placing his hand on my hips while I gave him more access to my neck.

"So this is what detention is really about ?" my blood ran cold and I stiffened.

I moved away from Adam as fast as I could so it could seem as if nothing was happening but that didn't pass Tylers point of view.

"Tyler this - isn't -" I stopped my self. When I saw him walk out that door with a brocken hearted expression on his face.

I put my hands on my face and mumbled "Damn " . "Sam are you okay ?" Adam asked He was the cause for all my problems for the stuff I've been putting tyler through.

"Adam ! really ? does it look like I'm okay ?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. "It's not like if ya two we're together or something " he stated .

But I looked at him as if telling him through my eyes that me and Tyler we're indeed together. I though Adam knew out of all people I seriously though he knew.

Next thing I know Adam his swinging a chair across the room and marching out of the classroom.

................

"Sam don't go" he moved so fast I got caught off guard , he wrapped his arms around my waist while he leaned his head on mine while whispering his request.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and signed out of happyness and sadness. Happyness because he filled this missing piece that I've been trying to find and sadness because I didnt wanna leave but I have to , it hurts to leave him even though we aren't anything big.

"I have to Adam , I'm sorry " I said signing and leaning into his close embrace. "You can stay your 18 , your dad has no power over you " I pulled away .

What the hell ?!

"you think I'm leaving because my dad is making me ? " I was starting to get angry "I'm leaving because I hate being treated like shit , my dad is the only person I have , I have no one if I stay "

Adam grabed me and pulled me close once again " That's not true you have me " at his reply I laughed

.........