Chapter Twenty-Three

Dan had brought me inside and layed me on my bed , the only strength I had was to turn away from him and sleep.

I didn't know how to feel , I didn't know what to do , the love of my life just died infront of me.

The next morning Liv came into my room "Hey Hunny , you need to eat to keep those baby's strong"

I turned around to face her "Liv" I whispered, it almost sounded as if I was going to break down.

She layed the tray of food on my desk and walked over to me " Yeah hun ?"

She kneeled infront of me and grabbed my hand "I miss A-Adam" I broke down right then and there.

She layed down beside me hugging me , letting me cry on her but after an hour or hours I had fallen asleep and she had left to take care of baby Julian.

I heard him crying and I got to thinking that just in a few days there will be more crying babies, that thought cause me to chuckle.

"What's so funny mama bear ?" I turned around and saw Daniel leaning on the door , arms crossed with a smile on his face.

"Nothing just that there will be more yelling babies" I said rubbing my tummy and his face paled.

"Im moving out " he jokingly said and I laughed.

"Sam will you do something for me ?" He asked walking towards me and leaned down to rub my belly.

"No , I'm tired" I said pulling up the blanket.

"Sam c'mon it's important " he started to roll me Back and forth.

"Ugh stop " I said in an annoyed voice .

"Fine then just sit up " I groaned but did as he told , but he picked me up bridal style.

"Hey put me -" I stopped when I heard a splash of water.

" uh Sam , did you just pee on me ?" Daniel sound confused.

I looked him dead in the eye "Dan my water just broke "

His eyes bugged out " eww gross " that had caused me to laugh.

"LIV , TY !" He yelled out and Liv ran into the room with a crazy smile.

"Yay babies " Ty ran into the room jumping up and down by Liv.

"I don't know if I'm married to a man or a woman" Liv said beside Ty with her arms crossed.

"Uh guys labor lady over here in my arms , what do I DO !" Daniel started to freak out and I giggled.

"Okay so first Dan , calm down and put Sam down on the bed , then go change and get ready to go to the hospital" Liv said walking to Dan.

Dan sat me down on my bed and left "how you feeling hun ?" Liv asked me while she was getting me some clothes.

"Um calm I guess , I'm not really sure how to feel "

"BABYS ! YES ! TWINS ! FINALLY !" I heard Ty yell out side the door.

I laughed "I swear is Tyler 20 or 4 years old" Liv said handing me my clothes and walking out the room, I laughed.

After I changed I started to feel the pain slowly each minute , I walked out the room and Tyler popped out of nowhere " Livia , Daniel she's ready to go , C'mon !!"

He started to walk me out side but he was practically trying to make me run "Ty chill I'm giving birth not running a marathon "

He stopped and looked at me with a genuine smile " your going to be a mom , Sam"

I smiled and was about to say i know when a pang of pain came from my stomach and I yelled.

"Liviaaaaaa!!! " yelled Ty .

I saw her turn the corner with a few bags and her saying " Oo Oo baby's are coming".

**

By the time we got to the hospital I was in full pain I was sitting in the back seat with Dan , he was suffering since I was in pain and I would punch him to release it.

They helped me out the car and into a wheel chair after 30 minutes they finally had me in a robe and a bed.

I felt like dying " she's berly 4 cm dilated " the nurse said .

"What !" Liv and I yelled.

"Samantha you need to breathe and relax , do you want some drugs ?" Asked Ty from across the room , both Daniel and Tyler had stayed back there scared of me yelling at them.

"No Ty thanks " I said calmly as the pain was gone for awhile.

After about 2 hours the nurse came back to check and this time I was 5 cm dialated, I was starting to get irritated because these kids didn't want to come out .

About another 2 hours had gone by and nothing but pain was happening because the nurse hadn't come back yet.

"Dan come over here " I told him, and he shook his head with a scared expression on his face.

"Please Dan , I'm not going to yell at you " he stood up and came to me.

In one movement I grabbed him from the collar and put my face really close to his " Daniel go get a nurse " I whispered yelled.

He was scared to death when he left and Liv was walking in "What's wrong with Dan ?" She asked when she handed me my water.

" I had a talk with him " I said grounding my teeth because the pain was unbearable

The nurse had walked in a hurry and Dan behind her.

When she got close to check me, we all looked at Dan because he wasn't going to check out my lady part.

"Oh sorry" he blushed and moved out of the way.

"Samantha you 8 cm dialated " my eyes popped out.

"What ! that's fast " Liv said .

"Samantha do you want someone in here or - " she had gotten cut off by Daniel.

"Im staying in here , Livia shut up , I'm staying" he came by me and grabbed my hand.

Another pang of pain hit me and I squeezed Dans hand so hard I heard some of his fingers pop.

"Ow shit" Dan pulled his hand away from me and the nurse went back to check.

"Samantha your ready " the nurse said and Liv had a smile on her face as well and Ty and Dan.

"Hold on , Liv call my dad" I told her and she was already on the phone.