Chapter Fourteen

The next morning I woke up to no Adam beside me. Sitting up and running my fingers through my hair , I could feel the ring brushing through my hair.

Bringing my hand down and looking at the ring , it was my grandmothers ring , the band of the ring was just this bumpy wavs and in the middle layed the most beautiful oval diamond I had ever seen.

I got out of bed and got cleaned up for what today would bring my way.

Walking into the kitchen I saw Tyler talking on the phone , I gave him a quick hug and said morning to liv.

"Hes just fixing the plans for the baby shower next month " Livia whispered behind me.

"I can tell , he looks so serious" I winked at her while pinching his cheeks, he squinted his eyes at me and she giggled.

**

A few hours later , Adam and I where at a baby store getting a present for Livs baby shower.

"Hey babe what about this ?" I turned around and busted out laughing.

"Is that even appropriate ?" I said walking to him.

The shirt was solid white but what is said was ' I came from here ' there was a finger pointing at the crotch of the outfit.

"I'm buying it " Adam said making his way to the counter.

"Woah wait I'm not done " I pulled him Back. "By the way that reminds me of Tyler " we both chuckled.

"Do we know what there are having ?" I asked looking at baby girl clothes.

"Duh , remember their going to call the baby Julian" Adam smiled and I kissed him.

"Aww look how cute this is " I ran to a rack where they had a batman baby girl and boy suit.

"I'm getting both " I picked them up and Adam wouldn't let me pay , so he paid for them.

***

"So what do you wanna eat ?" We were currently walking around the mall waisting time.

"I'm in the mood for chinese" He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the food area.

We walked by this group of girls , and one of them stared at me with the most hateful expression , I was confused I didn't know the chick.

"Hey did you know any of those girls ?" I asked Adam while we were standing in line.

He looked back at the group and they looked back once in awhile to stare at me then back to what they were talking about.

"Yeah , they went to school with us , see the tall red head ?" he wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

"Yeah ?"

"Her name is Kathy and she was your-"

"My bestfriend before she sleeped with my ex boyfriend , yeah I heard of her "

We had gotten our food and sat down , but Kathy came over with her posy.

"Hi Adam , Samantha " she sat infront of us as her group stood behind her.

"Hello kathy , how are you ?" I replied , and she smiled at me.

"I'm fine thank you " she looked at me then at the bags next to her.

"Aww are you pregnant ?" She said looking through the bags.

"I don't see how its any of your business " I replied.

"Well we were besties "

"past tense , Katherine just cut the shit and leave , my fiance and I are tyring to enjoy our lunch and our day " Adam told her putting his fork down.

"How rude , well congratulations on the engagement and if you prego congrats " she stood and walked away.

"Oh my god , she's worser than they described " I took a bite of my orange chicken.

****

A month had passed and still there was no sign of Kyle , Adam seemed more stressed than usual and I tryed everything to help in any which way I could but I also was busy dealing with the wedding , projects and just life in general.

Also Liv had just a few more months till she was ready to pop , my little brother also had a few more months till he was here.

Adam had been more protective of me and his what he calls baby girl , but I think its a boy, every night after a hard day of being alpha he would come hug my stomach and talk to our baby while I just played with his hair, he would also fall asleep on me and as for me no more nightmares had come my way.

My stomach didn't look any different but a slight bump berly noticeable unless you stare really hard.

Currently I was doing my make up because today was Livias baby shower , I could see Adam through my vanity mirror , he was fixing his tie until he just stopped and just stared at me.

"What handsome ? " I asked turning around with a smile on my face.

"Im just mesmerized on how beautiful you are " I walked to him, helping him with the tie.

" shut up , its your baby changing my looks and also the make-up , anyways I've never heard of a fancy baby shower , plus men being invite" I said kissing his cheek and I tock off my robe.

"Well I've never heard of it either but that's what it is babe , yours will be after our wedding and honey moon "

"Oh my god I'm going to be fat for our wedding and honeymoon , Adaaammm" I whined.

He came and wrapped me in a hug "Shut up , and get dressed " he pushed me away and smaked my ass.

"Fine " I pouted and tryed to zip up my dress.

The dress fit a few days ago , it was a long flowy red dress , my boobs were covered also it had a part of the fabric to one side of my shoulder , very beautiful.

"Adam help "

"It won't zip , its stuck " he said .

"The hell it is , your strong macho man force it , it fit like a few days ago I don't understand "

"Well you should have laid off the rice crispies " he said finally ziping it up.

"I think your boobs got bigger " he said squeezing them.

"Stop , but I think your right " I said pokeing them.

"Both of you stop" I commanded them.

"Okay crazy lady you done , can we go now " He layed his hands on my waist and pushed me out.

"Oooo oooo wait " I said turning back just as he shut the door.

"Now what ?" he said leaning on the door.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my body against his , I moved forward and gave him a soft kiss.

"I love you crazy wolf boy " I said leaning my forehead against his.

"Love you to future wifey".

"Okay I'm done , lets roll out " He chuckled while I pulled him out the door.

"You've been watching way to much transformers " he laughed.