Dear Crush/Lover, I'm your ex who still loves you..

<pre class="commentbubble reverse" style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, Trebuchet, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16.799999237060547px; margin: 12px 116px 0px 24px; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; border: 1px solid #c2c2c2; padding: 8px; min-height: 40px; color: #333333; border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px; box-shadow: #cccccc -1px -1px 2px; text-align: start; width: 419px;">Dear Crush/ Lover,

I'm your ex who still loves you. The girl that you said was your everything, the one you told you love. You might not love me anymore but i still love you. I know i am messed up and i can prove it by showing you my skin that has been disfigured over and over again but also i am the one who broke us up...

I ignore your texts for a bit thinking that you might think i am over you and not to look desperate. But the thing is i am desperate and i am not over you. I want you to tell me that you love me and say everything will be alright when things go wrong. I know you have moved on and it hurts to know that. It kills me from the inside.

I never thought giving second chances to an ex would work out but now i see a new light. That maybe it could work with you.

I am 13. I have never seen you stand right next to me. Your more than 5000 miles away and an 8 hour difference. I know the people reading this are going to think wrong of me but i can't help it that i love this guy... Now your probably thinking 'Aha, love.. What does she know about that?' Maybe i don't but who knows what love is, right?

I love the way you look even though my friends think your ugly apart from your hair but i don't care. I love that you make me feel special. I love your music taste. I love your trust in god (even though i don't). I love your imagination. I love your attitude towards life. I love your accent. I love the way you flick your hair. I love you would spend over over $200 on me.

I just love you.

So this is for you. When ever you feel bad or feel like the world is against you or you think your ugly just talk to me and i will make you feel beautiful once again. Because you are and you deserve to know that no matter what. I will always love you and one day i can give you the cuddle i have always wanted to give you. That's a promise.

From your ex-princess</pre>