Dear Crush, a.k.a my boyfriend..

Dear J,

I've known you since second grade where we went to the same elementary school, junior high and high school. We were never really friends until junior year. I don't know what made us start talking after nine years, but we ran for office in a student government at our school and I think that's why we kept talking. I had the biggest crush on you back then, and I would do anything to make you notice me. We would make plans that always failed and I would flirt with no avail. I finally got up the courage to tell you I liked you, I was going to do it after we saw a movie together after school. But she had known I liked you, and she had a thing of dating any guy I looked at. It hurt to see you pull up to my house with her in the car and see a movie she wanted to see but I had already seen. For the second time in my life she stole someone away from me. A week later when she broke up with you I was by your side and telling you that you deserved better.

Fast forward one year later and you having dated two other girls, we began talking after a month of silence. You borrowed my answers on a worksheet and in turn we watched the Oscars together. It's the day I realized I still liked you after all that time, and the day I got my first kiss.

I'm so glad we have been able to spend the past five months together and I wish to spend as much time with you as possible in our lives. I love you so much, J- and I'm going to miss you so dearly when you go away to college in four days. I know we won't be too far, but it scares me. I hope we can make it, and in two years maybe I'll be joining you at that school once my free tuition scholarship is up at my school. Who knows where we will end up, but hopefully it will be together.

Love, your girlfriend