Dear Crush, You're my stupid boyfriend..

darreon, my stupid boyfriend,

you are my best friend. it seems as if in the last few months i've lost everyone. i guess that's kind of true. i lost my best friend in the world, i lost one of my family members, but you are constant, and for that i am grateful.

we've only been dating for a few months, but it feels like forever- (that's probably because it took you a whole month for you to ask me out). our first date was prom and that's when i fell in love with you. we haven't said 'i love you' yet, because i think that's something so precious that can't be said lightly, but i would have said it that night.

my family loves you, because you go to church and walk me to the door before saying goodbye, but i love you because you aren't afraid to tell me when you have messed up and i love you because i just do, you stupid frickhead.

i've never been one for feelings, especially the romantic kind. sure, i can write about it, but put me in an actual romantic situation? ha ha i'm ridiculous. but we both found out that about each other. you are sooo sooo shy and coming out of a relationship where everything went way too fast, way too quickly, i love that it took you two months to hold my hand and i (always) have to kiss you first.

i know that we probably won't last forever. next year we are both going off to college, we are going to start becoming very different people, but know this. you may not have been my first crush, but of all the crushes i've had, you will be the boy i tell my children about.

love,

natalie, your stupid girlfriend :)