Dear Crush of mine..

Dear crush of mine,

I've always thought that love exists. Not at this age though.

But now, that you came crashing into my life, you made it more fun, more alive, and I, as desperate as I am and will always be, fell deeply in love with you.

You may say that love is a too strong world to be used at my age, but I can't, no I can't, I can't even imagine life without you, when we are living under the same roof. Leaving you aside only pulls me stronger. It's as if we are mates, meant to be together until death.

I'm going crazy, and I'm going insane. How can a creature be this lovable, this caring and loving, but still funny and amusing? You make me loose track of time when we're together, all for me.

You sing music of all kinds, even keep me company when I'm in the shower, and give me books to pass time.

Sure thing, you may be demanding at times when I over-use you, but never fail to entertain me when you had your dose of rest, and is always ready after that to make my days shine again.

You may also be over-protective; waking me up in the morning when I don't want to, but I know that it's for my own good.

Perfect is far from being the best adjective to describe you

All in all, life without you is meaningless. You are my phone after all.

With all love,

~Monstar