28.5 [✓]

Editor : OH GOD NOT THIS CHAPTER.

A/n: y'all wanted this? Then take it.
"I pray the Lord, my soul to keep."

oh, and hey.

don't mind me if i suck on this chap, its my first time writing this since i do angst.

may you drown in holy water.

scroll down a bit~

a bit more

enjoy

Editor : Mf , enjoy my ass.

3rd person's POV

"I guess I'll have to remove this stupid guy's mark." Seulgi growled.

"S-Seulgi" Irene moaned feeling the latter's tongue on her soft spot, Irene didn't waste any minute, she ripped Seulgi's shirt, the younger girl chuckled right behind Irene's ear sending shivers throughout the latter. "Eager aren't we? Hm?" Seulgi smirked against her girlfriend's skin.

Irene's hips started bucking as Seulgi's tongue made way to her breasts, the air was hot yet her partner's touch sent shivers, the petite bunny let out strangled moans as the bear slid her hand inside the damp undergarment, inserting a finger inside the bunny's womanhood. Irene was a moaning mess for Seulgi's name.l, Seulgi pulled off the shorts and undergarment blocking her vision of the latter's core.

"You're so wet." Seulgi whispered and kissed Irene's lips, their tongues fighting for dominance, but Irene had a hard time fighting through half lidded eyes with two fingers inside her thrusting in and out, with Seulgi purposely losing Irene wondered her tongue inside the bear's mouth tasting everything. "You're mine, you got that?"

"Yes Hyunnie." hearing Seulgi's submissive tone sent Irene to the edge, she released on her girlfriend's finger, Seulgi paced slowly as she let the latter ride off her climax.  "You got me fully naked and yet you still have your pants." Irene panted and Seulgi chuckled lowly the base of her throat vibrating "Then do me babe."

It was less than a second with Seulgi being pinned to the bed as if her partner doesn't have trembling legs, Irene's lust filled eyes gazing on Seulgi's perfect proportions. From eyes, to toes, Seulgi was goddamn sexy.

"Well? Are you gonna stare at me or what?" Seulgi smiled.

You don't have to fucking tell me twice.

With Irene attacking Seulgi's neck,leaving marks everywhere as she pleases, the woman underneath her whimpered, begging for more she granted her wish. She did the same treatment to Seulgi.

And maybe played with a few stuff.

--

The two laid together in bed, chests heaving up and down, staring at each other lovingly. "You literally ripped my shirt bunny." Seulgi chuckled "Sorry, can't help it, my hormones got turned on." Irene whispered loud enough for Seulgi to hear.

"Scary, i'll be wearing a crop top when i teach dance and I'll be home sweating." Seulgi stated and Irene immediately felt her stomach churn as if she's turned on again.

"That's round 2 for you later when you get home bear." Irene growled lowly.

"Surely looking forward to that." Seulgi winked and went inside the bathroom.

"For fuck's sake."

Editor : is this the experience you got from me author? YOU BLOODY READIN DISSS??! I KNOW YOU'RE TOP BUT WTHHHH

Editor (again) : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them