26[✓]

"They're here."

Soyeon started G-idle's attendance.

"Soojin?"

"Ready."

"Yuqi?"

"Affirmative."

"Minnie?"

"Ready."

"Miyeon?"

"On it."

"Shuhua?"

"Yeah, Jisoo eonnie help me here!"

All of the units are done announcing their members, Shuhua, Soyeon and Jisoo was nailing the windows, while Moonbyul and Jennie was discussing something.

Everyone was busy except me.

I sighed. "Soojin! State their locations!" I exclaimed and she nodded typing on her laptop her fingers moving like flash.

"25 meters." She said and i nodded.

"Over, IDOT unit leader here. Is anyone there?" I tapped my earpiece trying to contact Yongsun and Eunae until i heard statics.

"Yes D.ana and Solar here." I sighed in relief "Keep an eye on the Baes' location, update me if they move." I said while putting my gun on holster and strapping the belt where i can put my knife, ammo and silenced pistol.

"They're here!"

Rosé announced and me, Soyeon and Jisoo ran to the door.

"3" Soyeon started gripping her rifle.

"2" Jisoo added a silencer in hand, her riflr strapped to her back.

"1" i ended the countdown and nodded to the girls.

We opened the door to be met with a gang of people with suits on.

They're much more than 15 - 25! They might be even 40!

I pulled my trigger on the first guy hitting him square in the chest, killing him instantly.

The three of us started shooting while our other members were waiting inside.

Rain of bullets met the Bae's house.

"Hey assholes! Catch!" Soyeon yelled and threw a grenade to their direction all of them pushing each other away from the grenade, yet killed many when it exploded.

Jisoo snickered and threw a smoke grenade towards them, we wore our infrared glasses and shooted them one by one.

"Ack! No!" A voice exclaimed and Soyeon got shot on the arm effectively stopping her from shooting. "Go inside you two." I commanded and they obliged Jisoo carrying Soyeon inside while i shoot the hypocrites outside the house.

I closed the door and ran towards the other girls "Get ready everyone!" I announced and all of them got ready, the door slammed open being swarmed with mafia men we shot them and since IDOT unit was good in hand to hand combat we tackled the men effectively shoving them towards each other breaking their bones with swift moves, also stabbing them.

G-idle unit was good in firearms and they shot the incoming men behind our backs that tried to tackle us unguarded effectively fastening the kills, since Soyeon trained for a long time she's good at any combat and the same as mine but my grade is higher than hers.

Blackpink was good in explosives but they were good in basic shooting and melee combat since Jisoo was the eldest she was more professional and lived up ranking top 2 in the professional agents Soyeon ranking 3 and me ranking number 1.

I knocked them unconscious with the butt of my gun putting them asleep without blood.

"Such a shame that Jimin loved a murderer."

A rasp voice said and i flicked my head towards the owner of the voice.

It can't be.

Right?

Tell me all of this is a dream.

Tell me this is not real!

"That's right Seulgi, your father. Are you going to kill your own father just like that night?"

My hands trembled at the sight, it was Jimin's dead body when we were young, i felt my body heat rise everything going slowly.

He pulled out a knife and stabbed it on Jimin's lifeless head.

(A/n: omg im so sorry everyone)

"You heartless hypocrite!" I exclaimed feeling warm tears on my cheek, i held the knife in my hand tighter.

Everyone on the room froze at the father and daughter scene.

I slowly made my way to him and kicked him hard in the stomach his body stumbling back, he pulled out a knife and stabbed it on my scar on the stomach where i also got stabbed the last time.

He deepened the stab making me cough out blood. "You heartless monster." I rasped out and he retrieved his knife from Jimin's head stabbing my shoulder with it, my blood was staining the marble tiles and i conserved all my energy.

"You're not a Kang." I smirked and he punched me hard in the fave my bottom lip bust and my nose bleeding.

"A Kang never leaves anyone alive." I mocked and he kicked the side of my head laying on my stomach the knifes deepening as it pushed through as i laid on the floor.

I sent Jisoo a mouthed 'knock him out.' and she nodded she threw a brick towards his head knocking him unconscious.

Minnie and Rosé ran towards my bleeding body examining every stab they made.

"You have a 15% chance of survival, your lucky he didn't harm you any more."

"That was critical you piece of shit, don't do that ever again." Rosé cursed and all of us laughed.

"What's funny you bunch of hoes?!" Rosé exclaimed furious "Miss church girl just cursed." Lisa teased and all of us laughed not minding the actions we did earlier.

She rolled her eyes "I'm human too duh. I can curse if i want."

"You do you Chae." Yuqi retorted and they started aiding my bleeding body.

"Bad move Seul, Irene would be mad." Moonbyul leaned in to my ear smirking.

"Open the attic guys."

A/n: hi hi. Some gory sht happened but oh well.

Fluff? I don't know any fluff.

Angst? My whole life is angsty i can do that.

I made the past chapters fluffy so now it'll be angsty. Just kidding. I don't want to spoil, it doesn't make the story exciting

Editor : Cheesy dork

Editor (again) : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them