9 [✓]

First day:

"Good morning Yeri.. it's me Seulgi, its your week now. Can i come in?" I knocked at the door and i heard a muffled 'come in' from inside, i entered and a Yeri on the carpet is what i saw with some papers around her.

"Uhm h-hi" she stuttered out and i chuckled and gave my eyesmile. "What are you doing?" I asked as i scooted closer to her and held the papers in my hand "Drawing.." she said and i raised my eyebrows in amusement "What do you want to draw Yeri?" I asked and she pointed the view outside her window revealing a garden full of flowers "Oh? Your garden? Let me try.." i said and picked up a paper and a pencil "I'll borrow this for a minute." I borrowed and the younger latter nodded and watched me draw.

After a few minutes a sketch of the garden, houses and the sky was seen on the paper.

"I'm keeping this! Thank you Eonnie!" Yeri exclaimed and hugged my stomach part, i caressed her hair

Second day:

"Eonnie, i'm hungry." Yeri pleaded and i nod standing up not trying to step on any legos on the floor and sadly i stepped on one.

"Sh----" I remembered that Yeri was on the same room, i smiled reassuringly at her and went out the room immediately and let out a string of curses quietly while grazing my thumb on the sore part. And it was fucking bleeding.

Third day:

I had a bandage on my foot because of the lego i stepped on yesterday.

Damn, that was a pointy ass lego.

I went inside the room and saw Yeri playing with the deadly legos again "Yeri, if you need me just push that button, okay?" I explained and pointed the black remote with a blue and red button. "Don't press the red one if you're not in danger, if you need assistance just press the blue button and I'll be there, okay?" I explained again and Yeri nodded. I went out the room and went inside the free room where me and Wendy painted last two weeks.

I pulled out a canvas and painted a child with a mother.
(The mother and child on the love yourself wings on BTS' album.)

Fourth day:

I felt a hand tug at mine while i was sleeping, i slowly opened my eyes and revealed a pouting Yeri infront of me close to my face.

"Eonnie, i'm hungry" she said and i slowly sat up. I patted her head and took her hand in mine and went to the kitchen with her on my back.

I put her down on the sofa and went to the kitchen to cook bacon and eggs as i saw some the other day. I pulled out my earphones and put one in my ear and played 'starry night by MAMAMOO' i hummed to the song and started cooking.

Fifth day:

As usual, i woke up first and cooked the girls breakfast.

After cooking i distributed their dishes one by one and i was now infront of Irene's door.

I inhaled and exhaled deeply and went in.

She was sleeping peacefully, her glasses were on the bridge of her nose and the book on her lap, her back on the headboard.

I chuckled lowly and shifted Irene's body and took her glasses off, lifted her blanket up to her chest, i was about to leave when a hand grabbed my wrist, i looked back and saw Irene's hand on my wrist. She wouldn't let me go so i putted my black and white bracelet on her wrist and patted her palm.

I went to the door and spared her a last glance before leaving the room and smiled softly.

What are you doing to me, Bae Joohyun?

Sixth day:

"Eonnie, let's go to the garden!" Yeri happily jumped up and down and pulled my hand with hers and dragged me to the garden.

I chuckled at how cute the latter was and followed her everywhere, she looked at the flowers and pouted and went inside, her excitement drained.

What happened?

Seventh day:

It was now afternoon and Yeri was sleeping in her room. I took the chance to grab my blank paged book and went outside the garden with a pencil and pen.

I sketched every flower i saw and picked one and placed it on the other page beside the sketch and closed the book after, i did that to every flower i saw and after i was done i sketched an illustration of the Bae family on the back page.

Yeri. Joy. Irene. Wendy. Mr. Bae. And his wife.

I also sketched their mother as i saw Yeri didn't have any pictures with their mother. I slowly went inside her room and placed the book on her bedside table and sticked a note to it saying:

Hi Yerimie~ it's me Seulgi Eonnie. If you're feeling sad just open this book okay? Be a good sister to your sisters.

Let's play more in the future.

- Bear Seulgi

Bae Joohyun's POV

Call it stalking but i'm mesmerized by how sweet Seulgi is. I saw everything she did, taking her time under the heat of the sun just to make my younger sister a book with flowers.

I saw her on the living room infront of our family picture without our mother and then she went to a picture frame of my mother's and sketched it also.

I wanted to hug her right now and there.

What are you doing to me Kang Seulgi?

A/n: how sweet. Anyways have a nice day!

Editor : As if you're not sweet to me

Editor (again) : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them