27[✓]

"Open the attic guys"

They let me rest on the couch and i did, while closing my eyes for a short while.

"Shit!"

A curse echoed throughout the room and all of our heads waited for two people at the staircase, and as expected a panting Moonbyul and a shocked Minnie appeared.

"Shit..." Moonbyul cursed again panting heavily while Minnie rubbed her hand on Moonbyul's back.

"They're gone."

What?

All of us froze at Minnie's sudden announcement. A minute later all of them scrambled to their laptops trying to track the Baes.

I walked over to Minnie and Moonbyul "Did any of you see a silver hair tie or any wrist bands?" I asked as i placed tracking devices on the things listed.

"None, i think they still got it."

I sighed in relief "Goo-" i got cutted off as my choker vibrated again and again harshly causing me to choke and cough afterwards while clutching my neck.

They pushed the red button.

I hurried over Jennie's side almost tripping in the process. "Hey Jen, i placed a tracker on their wristbands and the hair tie of Joohyun." I said and she nodded resetting her tracking device ready to track any code.

"Bae Joohyun: 29-03-1991
Bae Seungwan: 21-02-1994
Bae Sooyoung: 03-09-1996
Bae Yerim: 05-04-1999"

She typed in the codes and four spheres appeared in the screen, moving, together in one vehicle.

Everyone already swarmed Jennie's laptop and immediately memorized it.

"Let's go." Miyeon stated and putted her gun on holster and walked out the house, we followed behind and i locked the door.

"There, use my car." Somi said and pointed at the Mercedes parked on the garage she handed me the keys and we jogged towards the car.

I slammed the key on the keyhole turning it swiftly and stepped on the accelerator, drifting out of the garage following the other units' cars.

"Over, everyone can hear me?"

"Affirmative, Blackpink unit received message." Lisa replied.

"G-Idle unit, Loud and clear." Soojin replied and i putted more pressure on the accelerator my foot touching the floor of the car, over passing the other units' cars.

"I'll send the tracker on your tabs." Jennie's voice echoed out from the radio, Yooa turned on the tab and some static appeared before showing the map where we can see where the culprits are.

"Thank you Jen." I said and took a shortcut appearing behind the blue van.

"I'm tailing them."

"Keep em' close Bear."

I maintained my position behind the van, our windows were tinted black so we won't be recognized, the van turned to an alley and i stopped by the side walk a few blocks away from the van.

"We're going in on them. Serve as reinforcement." I said through our intercom.

"Affirmative."

"Alright, Kim Solar and D.ana, over?"

I sneaked behind the unguarded guy and knocked him unconscious, stealing his key and handcuffs.

"Over, we hear you. Just open the door and enter the fire exit, and climb up at 8th floor."